2016/05/21 12:06:50
outasync
I'll probably be out most days next week. Look for the brown bass tracker trolling meat around snodgrass/bay 41
2016/05/21 12:24:06
marco
registered...yr the captain so you get credit for all fish...at least thats how I call it on my boat. (really ****es my boys off..LOL)  I do believe you..just like seeing the pics!  outasync..the rented house is just a stone throw from there.  you will see me..4 people in black lund..cant miss us..i will introduce myself when I see ya...good luck
2016/05/21 13:50:40
BeenThereDoneThat.
BTDT Says: https://youtu.be/EaGKxAgCguU?t=3    ..............  

PS.  I seen the fish......  yeah I did.
2016/05/21 14:06:05
marco
BTDT....I watched that video..lmao..your not right but we love your posts!!!
2016/05/21 17:02:43
StewFc
Up again Friday May 20. The clouds parted, the sun through and the bite was much better. Picked up 3 eyes, which is good for us, and a few nice crap. The crap were full of spawn which seemed a little odd for this time of year...but they were full. Hopefully the improving weather will have a corresponding effect on the action. All in 6 to 8 feet of water with action better as wind in 7-12 mph range. Surface temps 57 when we began and up to 63 in the heat of the day.
2016/05/21 20:04:27
marco
stewFc....you say good for us?  BTDT and I would have been doing somersaults if we caught 3...congrats!  thks for info...I will bill here late tom telling you how I am still looking for that 1...but don't fret..anytime on the boat and not working is good!
2016/05/22 09:57:00
BeenThereDoneThat.
marco
registered..glad you scored...I need proof of catch..how bout a pic?  seems like the only ones not catching fish are BTDT and me!  that does not say a lot for me because I got him hooked on lead core..hehe...he probably regrets that!!! with that said I will be up  sun thru thurday.  got a house on pa side right on lake rented.  just north of Snodgrass.  will be out everyday,  that gives me 4 day to catch a walleye!  I think the chances are good.  you guys know my black lund...if ya see me or get hungry or want a beer we have our own dock...stop in.  Big Tuna....take a day off and come join us!  good luck to all hope to see some of you on the water!

Moi.......... regret lead core?

To the contraire my dear ami,  I truly find the use of such fishing line to be formidable!  In so much as, I now have 2 new ensembles of fishing gear dedicated solely to the modern science of catching walleye and, other fish too.

Thanks to your willingness to teach, and share your practices of such angling, I have now blown a two-year fishing budget entirely on trolling paraphernalia.  

While it may be too late to change things there is no need for you to feel remorse, for not, all is at a total loss. I'm certain Fish/USA now has reason, to thank you very much.

Tight lines and great times to you and yours during your stay on the Pymie buddy. 

2016/05/22 10:44:56
marco
BTDT....in my office laughing my butt off!  leaving now for pymy..hope to see you there!
2016/05/22 11:11:11
mopars0
I use lead core on my one reel that has a counter troll mostly hot n tots with it. The other reel I use black braided 20 pound ... Use spinner outfits 6 -10 pound line for Crappie's & walleye drifting with jigs & floating jigs or worm harnesses can't forget the bass they get worked in there also...
2016/05/22 18:39:34
thunderpole
Iv been catching crappie off my yak past 3 days some big some small I'll say 8-9" average in about 2' of water on jigs and minnows got soaked yesterday should of went an hr sooner but I was bumping around almost didn't go today glad I did pulled around 20 or so today

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account