2016/05/20 11:37:15
BeenThereDoneThat.
I'm grounded for today, I have to be home to sign for some new play toys arriving later this afternoon.  But Wait.....!  It's a good thing, new cell phones are coming to Mr. El Cheapos house and those new phones, well at least mine, will have and be capable of handling the "Mobile Navionics App" much better then my three year old phone.  Yeah I know that's old and outdated for a cell phone but even though, my old one has to be connected to a "defibrillator" (a/k/a/, battery charger)  24/7, it still works.... most of the time.

Ice Nut, if you're out there, I looked for ya yesterday afternoon buddy, but are you aware of how many "Lunds" there are with a big horse and a kicker on the back?  I was sure the third one I chased, this time into the launch area by the sunken island on the Ohio side, would be you.    I figured I'd best stop searching after that one, I was sure the fish police would soon be out looking for me.

Hope you had a good day catching and I will certainly be keeping an "eye" (no pun intended) out for ya the next time I and the Hawk visit your neighborhood.
2016/05/20 12:29:22
BeenThereDoneThat.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT !!!!

Carp Fish not good, even with garlic....  blehhhh 

2016/05/20 15:44:50
mopars0
Just saw on Richter's bait shop FB page a 32" walleye taken today .... Awesome hog it is ......congrats to them check it out
2016/05/20 16:19:08
roygpa
wow, that is a nice fish mopars0.
2016/05/20 16:52:04
mopars0
roygpa
wow, that is a nice fish mopars0.
. Yep it is roypa ... I have fished for many years , that being said I'm 64 no expert by any means but have taken a lot of walleye but never took one 30" or more ... 28" I think is my biggest ...I'd probably fall out of my boat if I got something like that ...... Lol
2016/05/20 16:57:48
outasync
Pymatuning fisherman's Facebook page has a 24 and 25 caught recently on it. Looks like the bite is really turning on... meanwhile I'm nursing a spider bite and can't be in the sun for long periods of time while on the antibiotics.... ggrreeaattt
2016/05/20 17:32:47
outasync
Lol I never saw it or felt it. Friday I had a small sore spot and the swelling started sunday. Tuesday it was the size of a tennis ball and I went to urgent care and they drained it. Now I have a baseball sized deep purple bruise. No pain but the medication is beating me down.
2016/05/20 22:51:36
CAPTAIN HOOK
Sounds like you really hate those things ! A shotgun blast ! LMAO...

I read somewhere that spider bites are extremely rare in Pennsylvania and that most infections are the result of something else. Who knows ? I don't like those critters either ! Seen one on a night fishing trip climb out of those big boulders along our dam outflow area....WOW ! I think it was one of those huge Wolf Spiders .....don't care to see another that big ! 

2016/05/21 11:53:16
marco
registered..glad you scored...I need proof of catch..how bout a pic?  seems like the only ones not catching fish are BTDT and me!  that does not say a lot for me because I got him hooked on lead core..hehe...he probably regrets that!!! with that said I will be up  sun thru thurday.  got a house on pa side right on lake rented.  just north of Snodgrass.  will be out everyday,  that gives me 4 day to catch a walleye!  I think the chances are good.  you guys know my black lund...if ya see me or get hungry or want a beer we have our own dock...stop in.  Big Tuna....take a day off and come join us!  good luck to all hope to see some of you on the water!
2016/05/21 11:58:09
registered
marco
registered..glad you scored...I need proof of catch..how bout a pic?  seems like the only ones not catching fish are BTDT and me!  that does not say a lot for me because I got him hooked on lead core..hehe...he probably regrets that!!! with that said I will be up  sun thru thurday.  got a house on pa side right on lake rented.  just north of Snodgrass.  will be out everyday,  that gives me 4 day to catch a walleye!  I think the chances are good.  you guys know my black lund...if ya see me or get hungry or want a beer we have our own dock...stop in.  Big Tuna....take a day off and come join us!  good luck to all hope to see some of you on the water!

Marco,
Just to point out it wasn't me but my kid that scored.
John was right next to us in his boat and witnessed the catch.
Are you saying you don't believe his report?
Hope to see you next week?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account