2016/05/14 22:48:53
thunderpole
I fly in Monday might make a mad dash up to cast since everyone is still getting eyes well some, many weeds yet? Thanks to fishusa customer application sale I got 8 new rapalas to try out
2016/05/15 07:28:52
BeenThereDoneThat.
Received an email from my friend WalleyeBill  and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to bring it to yinz guyz attention.

I sure hope it makes your day, it sure has me grinning ear-to-ear this morning.  Hope all yinz all get a kick out this and thank Bill and also Outasync for making this vid available.

https://youtu.be/-c5o7lUcun8?t=3  

Tight lines and good times.

Note:  Yinz born after 1965 may not see as much humor but I'll betcha yinz know who Clint Eastwood is. (a/k/a; Rowdy Yates)
2016/05/15 09:23:18
mopars0
Well sure made my day .... Awesome video and thank your buddy ..... That was so cool !!!
2016/05/15 10:13:45
XtopwaterkingX
Took my wife an 2 kids up to pymatuning cabins Tuesday-Friday. Had a great time, got a lot of fish, an didn't get rained on haha. Fished Tues 4-8 pm, Wed 8-noon, an Fri 10a-4p. Caught over 100 crappie, 3-4 dozen gills, half a dozen perch, an 3 bass. Crappie ran smaller this year, had a lot of throwbacks. Kept some in the 10-13 inch range. Kept some gills in the 7.5-9 inch range. Never fished deeper than 5 fow all around north end. Small tubes an tinsel jigs under a float with minnows. Kids had a blast bobber fishing. My buddy was fishing linesville area on Wed spider rigging with a friend an did good in the stumps on meat getter jigs an minnows. So I went with him Thurs morn to try it again an we just started hammering the crappie about an hr into it an, putting my arm into a position I shouldn't have due to an old injury, I dislocated my shoulder. Couldn't get it back in so had to go to hospital, so Thursday was a wash haha. Fri was fun packing up an fishing with the kids all one armed but we made it work. Can't wait to get back up there after the lake thaws.
2016/05/15 12:30:37
crappiefisher
 Sounds fun. The sky just opened in Slippery Rock, wish I could ov had a large tarp ready too collect all the 
 Headin' mupp Mon. or Tues. & spend a week or there abouts. Hope to get on the water. Ice storm still at S.R.

crappy
2016/05/15 15:13:06
CAPTAIN HOOK
Unreal same here, little ice hail stones everywhere  !  May 15th  !

BTDT hope your heater in the boat is working !
2016/05/15 16:12:57
BeenThereDoneThat.
Heater working well Captain............  I set the ice shanty up, in the bow of the boat, 10-4???

PS.   Bilge pump working good also.
2016/05/16 09:09:41
roygpa
Had the pleasure of meeting and talking to oldspa at the walleye tourney on Saturday. It was nice meeting you olds, hope to see you again on the lake sometime.

-Roy
2016/05/16 11:39:49
olds-Pa
Thanks roy, it was a pleasure meeting and talking with you also. Time on the lake is pretty much limited to weekends. Hopefully the weather keeps warming up and the wind lets up so we can all get out...olds
2016/05/16 13:36:40
CAPTAIN HOOK
Hey Roy how did that Walleye tournament go ? Any kind of numbers posted ? No big deal just curious how it turned out.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account