2016/04/28 13:37:15
chauncy
Good luck up there this weekend fellas. Going to be three tourneys going on Saturday and two, I'm told, on Sunday. Think I'll avoid the place this week and fish it during the weekdays next week. So nice being retired.
2016/04/28 15:57:29
CAPTAIN HOOK
Yes it is Chauncy !
I know you guys been waiting for a few pics from Captain Hook. Hope they get you going or at least bring back some fishing memories along Pymatuning Lake for those who can't get out.
Enjoy......I did

2016/04/28 16:18:15
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Nice catches guys. Outta town this weekend, but with the tourneys going on I guess it's a good thing. Hoping to get out a few evenings next week
2016/04/28 17:22:05
woodnickle
had to throw one in from Erie....lol

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2016/04/28 18:13:40
woodnickle

Should be around...unless things pick up...
Wet day today for sure...

2016/04/28 19:12:12
CAPTAIN HOOK
Thanks guys , most of the prespawn bite is over at least off shore. Postspawn is the word now, so all the boaters should start getting fish steady throughout the lake.

We found there was no one hot spot for Walleye. The fish move around a lot, and one area may be good Monday and Tuesday you got nothing there !

The weather was crazy , snow , wind , rain, sun , kept the fishing bite totally mixed up.

Pymatuning is still a great local fishery probably the best in the state, right under Erie !   
2016/04/28 22:00:12
BeenThereDoneThat.
Great pictures guys and congratulations on the catching, it's been some rough fishing thus far, for sure. 

Old dog, why mention it? ;)
2016/04/29 11:13:33
workcanwait....
Thanks for sharing some pics CH...looks like your living well!
WCW
2016/04/29 11:54:27
Walleye jigs
Btdt, he probably wanted to see if you would bite, the fish aren't!
2016/04/29 14:24:42
BeenThereDoneThat.
LOL..........  I'm just wishing those forecast "above normal temperatures" would get here and that stupid wind would stop or, at least, change from the north.    Lately I've just been wishin' I was fishin'.............  gettin' tooooooo old for this @#%^ weather.

Good luck to those fishing Pymie tomorrow.  Of course I don't mean in any of the tourneys, ya mostly likely will need luck just trying to fish.

Tight lines.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account