2016/04/26 13:42:07
marco
treesparrow..I feel your pain... been out of comm for 5 wks w bad back...no end in sight....my wife wants to go this weekend but I don't think I can handle it.  best of luck to all...a few pics might make me feel better!

2016/04/26 16:17:26
treesparrow
Marco, I have been hurting almost two weeks and I want to venture forth but feel kind of scared. I could possibly try tomorrow.
BTDT I have been on Pymy twice when storms that appeared to be winging by suddenly appeared to turn and come right at us.
Crappy Slayer Your experience makes me shudder.  
2016/04/26 16:32:33
outasync
Yeah mine only will go if no rain is forecasted now lol she used to refuse in white caps too but after catching a 23 and 21 inch walleye in one trip her mind changed on that front.
2016/04/26 18:27:33
mopars0
Yeah I'll learnt to respect that lake , had a couple bad trips with the wife just mainly bad winds & high white caps.... She hates the lake and will not go back out on it.... Says she doesn't need fish that bad , in fact she doesn't even like fish just likes fishing .... Lol ... Haven't been out yet this year , soon though, hopefully next week someday.
2016/04/27 10:01:35
marco
treesparrow, got a cabin fri and sat... just goin out sat and do some drifting...I am in same situation..afraid my back will lock up on me while on the boat.  btdt or registered will hopefully come save me...wife cant drive boat..lol   gonna be interesting!
2016/04/27 10:09:52
registered
marco
treesparrow, got a cabin fri and sat... just goin out sat and do some drifting...I am in same situation..afraid my back will lock up on me while on the boat.  btdt or registered will hopefully come save me...wife cant drive boat..lol   gonna be interesting!

Marco,
Good to see you're well enough to give it a try!
Maybe see you out there?

rob

2016/04/27 10:23:04
BeenThereDoneThat.
marco

=================================================================================

BTDT ..........  WHO?

Marco, I wasn't planning Pymatuning Saturday out of fear of the Crappie tournament and all the doorknobs associated with such events.

However, you want to leave your rig at home and just give Pymie a try and see how ya make out, me and the Fish Hawk will gladly be at your beckoning call. 
2016/04/27 11:42:02
roygpa
I volunteered to help out at the crappie tourney on Saturday. Not sure what I am qualified to do, but I am helping anyway. I will report back with the number of doorknobs I see. 
2016/04/27 12:34:36
BeenThereDoneThat.
I thought it might be fun just to take some videos of the "doorknobs" buzzing by, close to other boats, or those wishing to wade in a attempt to enjoy some fishing and maybe some competition.  Doubt it would do any good even if those idiots did see themselves on 'DOORKNOBS' Of Pymie YouTube.

I'm sure you will enjoy and do quite well assisting with the tourney Roy.  

Good times.
2016/04/27 14:29:42
opsman
I do believe there are two bass tourneys launching out of Linesville Saturday also.  Could be a little intense there!  Might be a little traffic on the north end   Guess that rules out water skiing Saturday!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account