2016/04/22 17:11:13
crappiefisher
 Son headin' to camp tomorrow with buddy to fish the Bass Tournament on Sun. They took 1st place last time they fished it with 'round 150 boater moats entered.

crappy
2016/04/22 18:23:48
BeenThereDoneThat.
old dog
man, crappy, it runs deep in your bloodlines, eh?  i still hope to get down your way for byrds with you and spoonchucker someday.

rap

Uh-Huh.........  been wondering where you been hiding.  Hope ya are feeling better.
2016/04/22 20:01:47
crappiefisher
 I didn't know u were rap. Last I saw you were coming up as a guest?? Then disappeared. If you make it down u r welcome to spend a couple nights.

Enjoy reading your posts.

Old man didn't fish much. I purdy much grew up (lived) , (snuck) down the Allegh. Rvr. day after day after day & nights fishin' as a kid through high school. Hulton Bridge is history.

So much for highjackin'....

Eyes 7'ovw & craps 2'ovw

crappy

2016/04/23 09:54:26
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Put in some time drifting yesterday evening. 2 legal eyes and one short one. 6-7 fow. Lots of cats and a few small perch to go with it.
2016/04/23 11:59:04
BeenThereDoneThat.
Good going Crappie_Slayer. Keep at em.

Still recovering from my night excursion, may be able to hook the boat tomorrow.
2016/04/24 09:26:36
chauncy
Crappie fished the Linesville area yesterday. Cold and windy but still managed to put thirty crappies and a few gills in the box. Glad I had my ice suit on. That north wind was cold. Jig under bobber got em all.
2016/04/24 09:32:34
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Nice catch chauncy. That wind definitely had some bite to it. Slower night for me yesterday. Picked up one eye and a few cats.
2016/04/25 08:09:39
roygpa
Caught two walleye from the boat yesterday, in the middle of the afternoon in about 6 to 8 feet of water. I caught one about 14" and my wife one just over 15". Both went back to grow up a bit. We were just north of orchard in the Maple Grove area, where our cottage is. caught them drifting night crawlers.

Was the first time I've had the boat out since last August, sure was nice to be out.

-Roy
2016/04/25 08:16:41
CAPTAIN HOOK
North wind was blowing strong last night too , churned the lake up too much for me.
Walleye were not cooperating very good.  
2016/04/25 10:20:18
BeenThereDoneThat.
Congratulations to you and your wife Roy, good to hear you could get out to enjoy a little R&R and caught Walleye too.

Only one crew, I spoke with last night, reported two small Walleyes in the late afternoon and they fished til 11:OO PM ish.

10-4 On the wind Captain, while it did create a good drift along the shore lines and around points, it did have enough chill to cut through a sweat shirt and a fleece vest making for a bit of a nippy night.

Fished from 7:00 pm til 11:00 PM around Snodgrass tossing Shad Raps and Flicker Shads in 3 to 5 FOW and put one nice sized cat in the boat that took a Flicker Shad.  Geez talk about a heart pounder, when I got the first glimpse of the fish passing through the light of my headlamp, I thought YESSSSSS.......  fish on!!  Stupid catfish!

Today, it's back to the Aspirin, Tylenol, Aleve, Midol or,  what ever nulls and voids a relapse of aches, agony, misery, criks, spasms and strain.

Tight lines to each and all.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account