2016/04/18 14:32:43
CAPTAIN HOOK
Tom, I was just asking Mario how you and Dan been. Drove by the cottage several nights when we were fishing. I might stop by one night and say hello. You guys should do good the action is getting a little better with the nice weather! Thanks', I'm loving this schedule off work 24/7 ! LOL
2016/04/18 15:19:39
CAPTAIN HOOK
Sounds like BTDT was a little bent out of shape yesterday !
Don't you just love aceholes like that !
Shenango is loaded with jerk Road Runners on water ! Paid a boat back a few years ago....gave him a shot of what he was doing earlier. Hope he liked the Rock & Roll treat while fishing !
2016/04/18 22:34:34
BeenThereDoneThat.
Those "doorknobs" can't be azzholes Brock............  azzholes have a purpose in life.
2016/04/18 23:03:46
BeenThereDoneThat.
Forgot to mention in the above rant; went fishing this evening, stupid fish.

Thank-you and good night. 
2016/04/19 13:11:38
CAPTAIN HOOK
Thought this was a log floating near me the other night fishing. Put the flashlight on, and turned out to be one sick puppy! I'd say at least 3 ft. long and not much movement...looks like a fungus of sorts.

2016/04/19 13:54:10
marco
wow....speechless
2016/04/19 16:35:00
fishin coyote
Looks like the rigors of spawning was hard on that one.
Mike 
2016/04/19 21:16:24
chauncy
Pretty good day at the Linesville stumps today. Caught a bunch of good size crappies , gills, and a couple perch.Did best with jig and bobber. Gonna be a madhouse this weekend. Might as well join in.
2016/04/20 08:08:36
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thanks for the report Chauncy and congratulations on the catching.  

No doubt about the weekend being a madhouse so I'm thinking some late evening/night fishing may be in order.

Tried out, a red/white deer hair ant, last Sunday, under a bobber and caught a couple crappie.  Tied a few more hair ants and a couple of foam ants; ummm..... well OK kinda look like ants, last night and I'm eager to try them out.  

No better time for a guys "fly tying ego" then to use his own creations when the fish will eat anything, that moves in the water.

Tight lines to all!!

PS.  Heard some rumors about somebody having a successful night on Pymie but me, not being the type to drop names, will let Outasync tell his story.

Congratulations buddy, well deserved.
2016/04/20 08:11:48
outasync
2 hours last night throwing shadow raps on north end of the lake. lost 1 other one

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account