2016/04/17 13:21:44
CAPTAIN HOOK
Captain Hook and son ..............back in midnight action.

2016/04/17 17:54:26
Big Tuna
Nice  Brock. Don't you love it when you out fish your kid.lol  When mine was young it was all about setting him up on deer and a hot bite. Now he's 31 and gets bigger bucks and  bigger fish than me. lol I love to rub him when I have a good day. It's that father son competition. It's all in good fun most of the time..lol
2016/04/17 18:03:12
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Nice catch captain.
2016/04/17 18:09:32
Big Tuna
Nice Crappies, Slayer. Crappie and gills have been a household staple,this winter and spring. It seems I fish more for Panfish than anything  now. I guess I'm getting old and resorting to my childhood.lol They do make good fish fries., Just like squirrel hunting.lol
2016/04/17 18:53:31
CAPTAIN HOOK
Fred ,he usually smokes me on sizes and numbers....LOL  He learned fast and got real good. Landed a 40lb. Musky on 6lb.line and 7 more before that one, all over 40" He got two huge Walleyes from Shenango this year both 8 plus pounders, and took a 15lb. Steelhead from Elk several years back. He's tough to beat with his experience and fishing techniques. He's not a bragger either just loves to fish like Dad ! Best fishing partner I ever had ! 
2016/04/17 19:02:55
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Thanks tuna. Caught a few more to go with them today. Fresh fish fry tonight :)
2016/04/17 19:58:38
Big Tuna
Brock, he must of had a good teacher.lol I have a great deal of no work time in the winter months,so we ice fish a lot my son got a 17inch crappie and a 22 inch large mouth on two straight drops last winter on 2 lb test an a  20 inch UL rod,the next day he got a 40 inch  pike on a tip up. I did get a 39 inch pike on 2 lb test an a 24 inch St.Croix UL.rod and a size 14 ice jig.lol.Go figure my biggest crappie is 16.5 inches in 55 years of fishing,he bangs a 17 incher. lol Good fishing the nice stable weather is here. Time to make hay,they should be on fire this week unfortunately my fishing time has run out. Gotta work. I beginning to hate that word ,41 years and still at it. Oh well don't catch them all,those ones your roping now will be 10 pounders by the time I retire.lol
2016/04/18 09:53:10
CAPTAIN HOOK
You are the Crappie Slayer !
Picking away steady at the Walleye so far, a few here and there.....all chunky males....16"-22"
Great weather finally !

2016/04/18 10:34:44
BeenThereDoneThat.
Launched at Manning yesterday, spent the day fishing in and around Tuttle where I caught and successfully released several nice sized snags ()

Spoke with a few of the 38+ boats fishing the same area and heard about some walleye catching success with a few of the fish said to be "nice sized".

It was a triple header yesterday, not only did my nephew and I get to fish, and speak to very nice people enjoying a day on the water; we also were treated to a show presented by the "Pymie Doorknobs" running "wide open" zipping  by and, through all the other boats.

Congratulations to the "Pymie Doorknobs" for putting on such a grand show, continue to practice and some day you may succeed as a "Shenango Braindead" where you can join the exalted order of "shirtless hairy dudes" running their big loud motors towing screaming kids on a rubber replica of the Loch Ness Monster.

Also heard a very weird story regarding the PSFBC nets at Tuttle, something about some missing fish???

2016/04/18 13:18:58
Thomas calvert
Nice ! Brock going to be up pymatuning this weds day till Sunday ! Hope To See You And Mario ! Congratulations on your early retirement ! Tom c

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account