2016/04/16 12:53:00
mopars0
Congrats bud ....... I have to say though ya look somewhat different then I pictured ya bud 🍺🍺
2016/04/16 16:56:44
CAPTAIN HOOK
It's the teeth !
2016/04/16 17:20:39
ICE NUT
Nice fish BTDT I fished all day today from the causeway to around tuttle in deep and in close NADA Not even a pec k I think BTDT has put a mojo on me.I didn't see 1 fish caught and I was among the boats most of day REALLY SLOW
2016/04/16 18:18:17
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ice Nut I would never do that to you but now, you know why, many people don't talk to me. I think they feel the same way. (lol)

Crappie-Slayer I'm hitting the north end some time in the next couple days. The sun has got to be getting the water warming quickly now.

Hopefully even I can catch some of those tasty critters.

Captain thank you for mentioning the teeth. The picture my buddy showed me in the boat had the face of a "teddy bear".......... Ohhhh Daaaave!!!!!!!!! ;-(

Good times to all.
2016/04/16 19:24:44
outasync
Lol thats the pic I showed you! It's a chipmunk not a teddy bear lol
2016/04/16 21:34:44
BeenThereDoneThat.
Chipmunk?????  Thing looks like a beaver........ 10-4???
2016/04/16 22:02:32
outasync
Ok it's a beaver then. I think the important thing is the size of the fish u caught not the size of the teeth in the pic lol hopefully soon there will be another pic of beaver there done that with a bigger fish!
2016/04/16 23:22:32
BeenThereDoneThat.
Dang....... everybody must be doing good and fishing late tonight or, other things. 

I didn't make it out today,  I needed to play botor moat mechanic and figure out why my tilt and trim would not tilt and trim any more.  After performing some "in-depth" research, followed by very intricate testing, it was determined that I needed to travel to AutoZone where I purchased the appropriate material so, I could begin a very delicate repair.  

I am happy to report that all went better than expected and my tilt and trim is once again tilting and trimming.

Last but not least outasync....... "BeaverThereDoneThat" ?  The next time we go fishing buddy, please remind me to leave you on shore!
2016/04/17 08:26:48
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
After having a slow day at pymy Friday decided to try conneaut lake yesterday instead. Wasn't fast and furious, but I did manage some nice crappie for the frying pan. These fish looked like they came out of pymatuning, with 4 of them being 13".

Will be out somewhere this afternoon, just not sure where.
2016/04/17 09:52:33
BeenThereDoneThat.
Nice...... very nice Crappie_Slayer.     I didn't catch the time for the shore lunch and, where, did you say? 

Hope ya catch a bunch today, maybe see ya on the water.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account