2016/04/15 21:35:37
Eman89so
I fished the north end for a hour talked to another boat who said no hits so we left
2016/04/15 22:31:21
outasync
Btdt caught a dandy tonight. I'll let him tell it tho :)
2016/04/15 22:54:12
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thanks outasync, it was good times on the Pymie tonight, almost a shame to leave.

Well it was like this guyz.....................  I caught a fish.......  I caught a fish..........  yeah I did.......... I caught a fish!!!!

Awwww what the heck Dave, go ahead and show em the picture so they can see me holding the fish in the boat. 
2016/04/15 23:05:00
outasync

Theres btdt in all  his glory!
2016/04/15 23:24:22
DayLateDollarShort
Congratulations BTDT!  You've earned it! 
2016/04/16 00:17:29
CAPTAIN HOOK
What a woosie hiding that mug ! Nice fishy ! Lots of boats out tonight and a lot quit early must be slow all over. Shoreline's been slow too, a few here and there.

Lake was dead calm tonight, only waves were from all the boats !

I'll take the original floating Raps over all the Rapala choices ! 
2016/04/16 03:49:32
thunderpole
I just seen them figured they ha e a wide wobble but if its dragging, no good for me gotta be up for me wading damit i wish i was home
2016/04/16 07:30:49
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Nice one BTDT. Hit the north end yesterday afternoon. 5 nice sized perch, few small ones, and 2 channel cats. As everyone else said, it's pretty slow.
2016/04/16 09:06:59
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thanks fellas, it's always a good time on the water but there are those times, that make it special.

Captain  any question, that the picture was posted, with you in mind???  

My buddy Dave, snapped that picture on his phone and we discussed tossing it on the board.  We continued to fish and Dave says "how about we put this one up?";  showed me the picture and I busted out laughing so hard I about, wet my panties!!

Dave and I fished to the north of Jamestown, seeing quite a few waders, and other boats congregated in and around Snodgrass but, didn't see any action.

As we were getting out around 9:30 PM we spoke to other anglers who reported one in the boat and we saw a couple of nice sized 'eyes'.  

As with my lucky catch, latest reports (over the past few days) indicate the fish are being taken from deeper water jigging blades, buck-tails, twister tails and some deep water trolling.  

While the catching seems sporadic at best; we all know, better times are a comin'. 

Last but not least it's always good time fishing and better time when catching but, fish or no fish, always a fun time when ya can toss it on the boards for some chyts and giggles.

Tight lines to all and to all.......... I'm gone fishin'! 
2016/04/16 12:18:52
Big Tuna
Nice eye,BTDT

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account