2016/04/07 12:46:53
thunderpole
We pulled 4 last night lake got ruff lol don't challenge pyme she will put water right down your waders but overall it was slow I only had 3 hits all on rope buddy got one 3rd guy well yea lol
2016/04/07 14:19:05
Big Tuna
Had a big day,lol a customer of mine gave me two big vac bags of walleye fillets and a vac bag of about 20 cheeks. From his Erie trip last summer. Oh well no fun catching but fun on the table. 
2016/04/07 16:03:03
treesparrow
thunderpole, What is a rope buddy?

Went out Tuesday evening and got one eye on countdown. Am I getting old and soft or is this weather getting to others also? I am either being thrown around in wind or freezing out there. Oh ya, no need to tell me I am getting old, I guess soft just goes with it.
2016/04/07 16:18:49
Big Tuna
Rope/ stringer.
2016/04/07 20:04:47
thunderpole
Tunna is correct my stringer but good luck boys that was my last shebang for the year leaving for work Saturday am keep at it there hitting iv yet to catch weeds iv always caught them till weeds get to bad
2016/04/07 20:17:32
thunderpole
My best baits are f-11 black/silver hits feel and bleeding hot olive, good luck boys thunders out! I'll be creeping on you from the west coast few of you guys taught me this game gave me info I needed and that you! Keep at it never give up! P.s. south wind is money everytime it's truly an art like fly fishing I show my buddy's but they just don't have the nack, reel slow real slow, ok I'm done blabbing you know how to fish ,good luck gents fish on!
2016/04/07 20:46:01
treesparrow
And I thought there was a lure I haven't purchased.
For Pymy I could stick with 8 lures of which three are Rapalas. I have lots of others that I try when nothing else is working and of course they mostly do not either. I think they might if I tried them when the fish are biting but we all know that is not going to happen.
I have a couple lures that I have carried around in my big box since I was in my teens and have never caught a fish on. I should make it a challenge to either catch something on them or snag and lose them.
2016/04/07 21:01:52
CAPTAIN HOOK
Have a good one Thunder I'll be slipping into your spot now ! LOL.....  I'm going to reel in slow too !

Can't beat Rapalas ! Something about that action. Tried cheaper knockoffs years ago they just don't produce ! Save your money for the originals ! I'd love a South wind for about 3 days in a row !

Enjoy that West Coast !

Big Tuna, you made out like a fat cat ! 
2016/04/07 21:23:25
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ummmmmm..........just where, do you think you might be fishing, Captain?

Good luck, keep us informed, send pictures and, enjoyed your post Thunder.

So Tuna you had Medallion Hors-d'oeuvres and fresh Walleye fillet, geez that sounds good.  Maybe someday I'll get to see what Walleye taste like.
2016/04/07 22:23:14
CAPTAIN HOOK
BTDT stick with Carini's it's guaranteed fish !  Might try it Friday myself......LOL 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account