2016/03/21 14:36:23
BeenThereDoneThat.
Captain and Chauncy.................  I know you guys are right!  Fish on!!!!
2016/03/21 14:53:26
mopars0
CAPTAIN HOOK
I was on that side for many years too! Work schedule first , everything you like to do second or third. That ended this past January !  Now I sing ...."Take that job and shove it ".......when I go fishing !
. Have been singing that tune for years now Captain ... lol ... But I had a State job , started at 20 , retired at 51 with 31 years .... Lucky I guess but I have enjoyed every minute of it , fishing , hunting & traveling with the wife , she also retired from a State job so we were both lucky ... Hope you have many enjoyable years on the water, hunting and whatever you decide to do ..... You have earned it. Haven't hit the lakes yet to cold for me.... BTDT yeah, I know I'm a sissy 🍺🍺
2016/03/21 17:21:37
ICE NUT
I'm a sissy to, couple more weeks the boat will be ready I'm retired also and now have a place at pyma so I will be hitting the lake hard!!!!!!!!!! Kenny and John hope to see you guys on water soon!!
2016/03/21 18:33:41
mopars0
ICE NUT
I'm a sissy to, couple more weeks the boat will be ready I'm retired also and now have a place at pyma so I will be hitting the lake hard!!!!!!!!!! Kenny and John hope to see you guys on water soon!!
lol .... Thanks Ice ..... I find the older I get the less I enjoy the winter months ...would love to have a place up on Pymie ... Wife would love to move to NC , I tell her we could move to Pymie and enjoy the lake front property up there .... From the look I get guess that is not happening .... Lol. Good luck when ya finally hit the lake. Hopefully I will be there soon also have to finish mounting my new Garmin Echomap 44DV fish finder, weather supposed to be better tomorrow so should be able to get it done .
2016/03/21 19:52:08
The Ref
Fished Saturday evening from 4 to almost dark no eyes but surprisingly caught 3 nice largemouths. Hands got wet and really cold from the wind. Nobody else out till about 7 when 1 guy showed up.
2016/03/21 20:17:34
crappiefisher
  Been doin' what ever I please for the past 7 yrs. or so (which ain't sayin' much ) Haulin' one ov the boats mup to camp in Linesville tomorrow with the truck loaded with another Kitchen cabinet set  Almost hate to leave the house at Arthur to go to Pym..... Knot.

crappy
2016/03/21 21:48:48
CAPTAIN HOOK
Yea I'm waiting on that warmer wind to show up on Pymatuning. I got some nice Bass last year Ref, off the shorelines too. Us old retired guys can be more selective on our fishing days ! I like it ...... " and it's all perfectly legal " !!!!!   LOL
2016/03/22 01:33:39
crappiefisher
[tube]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjprIzKydPLAhUDKx4KHYY0AGcQtwIITzAJ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiysZb54aT6M&usg=AFQjCNF_tURQuwwUIgBra7qMk5rmQgVYqw&bvm=bv.117218890,d.dmo[/tube] 

Man, anyone know where u can buy one ov them there old fashioned paper kites at?
Gotta give it a try in the yard/field mup there with all the 100's ov Seagulls hanging 'round. Wanna do that before hitin' the lake. Just woderin' what rod/reel & lb. test will work best?? Prob. need a decent drag system with as windy as it's been.  
Gotta get in practice for the Byrds back home, the ones I tangled with last week in a local crick 'bout whooped me.

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS!!!

crappy

2016/03/22 07:33:55
Rollingrock
On the hatchery days that I was at, they milked the fish and show how they stirred the eggs with a turkey feather. They also had eggs already mixed. They also had some of the fish they caught in the nets, other than walleyes in the hatchery runs. The walleyes that they have there to milk are hard to believe they are from Pmy and not lake Erie
2016/03/22 07:45:39
Big Tuna
A lot in big eyes in the lake. I've caught 30 inch fish as far back as the 70's. To this day my biggest eyes came from Pymy not Erie.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account