2016/03/17 20:21:55
CAPTAIN HOOK
Yea I never had a hit last night too, over at our river. Was looking to battle a Pike or two. Waiting on a warmer run before I hit Pymatuning wading. Looks like a cold spell is coming in now. Thanks guys, that was one super sunset last evening. I got out and stood in that corn field for probably 15 minutes snapping photos. Was starting to worry a little as those clouds got crazy looking. Was thinking about some of those alien movies !  LOL  

2016/03/17 20:55:50
woodnickle
Those are great ! I watched that from my porch....it was beautiful.

2016/03/18 12:02:08
marco
hello gentleman..i am back after a rough winter.  Btdt and everyone else...I hope all is well.  boat is in shop getting a bigger motor and I am ready to fish.  great pics guys!  tight lines soon!  fyi...big tuna lives near me and that sob does know how to fish! 

2016/03/18 13:45:02
registered
marco
hello gentleman..i am back after a rough winter.  Btdt and everyone else...I hope all is well.  boat is in shop getting a bigger motor and I am ready to fish.  great pics guys!  tight lines soon!  fyi...big tuna lives near me and that sob does know how to fish! 

Glad you checked in Marco.
Maybe you can negotiate a group lesson rate with big tuna??
Boat, motor and trailer ready to roll.
If this wind would quit blowing, I'd be fishing.
2016/03/18 20:00:28
roygpa
There's five guys wading tonight just south of the Orchard launch and a trap net set by the state just north of Orchard. Gonna go to the hatchery and ask if they can tell what is caught in that net. Our
Place is about 50 yard north of the net. Would be fun to tell people " You know the was a 10 pound walleye caught in a net and released in the spring of 2016, right over there!"
2016/03/18 20:16:42
outasync
I spent 4 hours at snodgrass last night. Caught a 19 inch male and had another short strike. It's getting close but not quite there yet.
2016/03/18 20:30:14
BeenThereDoneThat.
   S.O.b Whaaaaaat???  

Boat is in the shop getting a bigger motor.......................... 

ain't that just dandy!!

Another fat hairy shirtless guy gonna be running his big loud motor around Shenango struttin his stuff....................... Hi Marco   welcome back.

2016/03/18 21:09:30
marco
registered..glad you made it thru the winter ok.btdt..you have not changed..lol...motor is so I can do erie once in a while and mosquito was hot last year and I wanna try it,,,not sure why but cant wait to fish w you guys this year...did I just say that???   big tuna is awesome but if you can get him to tell you how he does it we will be best of friends!!!
2016/03/18 21:25:19
BeenThereDoneThat.
Zoom Zoom.................   

Looking forward to seeing you on the water.   Fish on!
2016/03/18 23:17:44
CAPTAIN HOOK
RGP , just curious where is Orchard Launch ? Is it a public launch ? Never heard of it.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account