2016/03/11 10:13:18
BeenThereDoneThat.
Opsman that's going to be super nice when the renovations are complete and I'll bet Linesville is gonna be a busy place, especially with a new ramp and dredging of the area.

Brock I sure can't get comfortable fishing shoulder-to-shoulder be it, standing on the bank or, waist deep in the water.  After watching the causeway at Linesville I'll guarantee I'll find places elsewhere before playing 'bumper boat" trying to catch Walleye.

Speaking of standing waist deep in water, that never worked for me because the rest of the line would be waist deep too, but standing four feet in front of me.

Tight lines, hope to meet yinz on the water.
2016/03/11 10:38:42
opsman
Yeah unfortunately with progress comes people. I would rather have put up with motoring out of the launch area with the motor trimmed up then face the zoo that's coming Recent years the launch has become overrun with bass tourneys since bass masters started touting the lake in their "top 100"! I try to only hit it on the weekdays now
2016/03/11 10:54:55
hoopie2
the beaver was really something else I remember fishing
below the dam with my uncle when he left his mt coke
can, the next day we were back up and the fish were
not hitting at all, so my uncle went ahead and picked
all the cans and trash etc. that was laying around and placed it
on a pile where it could be picked up , then warren beaver
showed up and thanked my uncle for picking all the litter
people had tossed and then handed him a fine for leaving
his can overnite
2016/03/11 11:03:30
BeenThereDoneThat.
I feel your pain Opsman, no doubt, the area will be very popular in the coming years.  

As for the bass fishing competitions, well, if we (through fishing/boating fees) help build it, they will come.  

Lucky the organizers got their wishes with this project at Pymie 'cause once Arway gets his personal project (SOS) rolling, ain't nobody gonna see our money being spent for any other projects, including a big reduction (already taking place) with the trout program(s). 
2016/03/11 11:17:15
BeenThereDoneThat.
Gotta go now, better half says it's time for my therapy soooooooo, I have to go hook the boat and head north.

Be back soon!
2016/03/11 14:51:20
CAPTAIN HOOK
Guess what's for dinner today and it's Friday ?

Old Dog quit drooling ! BTDT don't worry Carini's is on the way home !   LOL...mmmmmm!

2016/03/11 15:07:27
CAPTAIN HOOK
Andy's Cajun style fish breading.........killer ( Walmart )

2016/03/11 15:45:24
roygpa
Were is the area at Pymy known as the onion field? I know it is in the north end of the lake but I don't know exactly where. That fish looks like you cooked it just right, Captain!
2016/03/11 16:29:29
outasync
South east of Harris island going towards the spillway.
2016/03/11 16:45:44
Big Tuna
hoopie2 sounds exactly like the Beaver. Back  in the late 70's he watched me and another guy fish from 10pm till 4 am. before he left. That's 6 hours,I had roped  3 small 15.5 males and thrown back  several short  males At 4:05 I caught 29.75 female that went over 10 lb but I did not weigh her. He would be right up my a _ _ every time I hooked a fish. He once examined a fish on my stringer saying it was missing some scales and he suggested that I might have snagged it.lol He was a piece  of work.lol

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account