2015/12/17 19:35:14
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ok.... Ok     I concede...............  you win!  

Sorry you lost that really really nice Crappie, that was a dandy but, it got off your hook...... darn!

good times!

PS.  After seeing your grocery list, I'm thinking the membership just went from a few to, a few hundred.
2015/12/17 19:53:40
marco
BTDT,,give me a count I will bring food...I don't mind..but not cooking...please tell everybody on here how I begged you to get the net for me and you would not because you got mad I was outfishing you!!

P.S.  lmao..i can take it but I can dish it out also!,,lol
2015/12/17 21:00:59
outasync
Just take a propane powered deep fryer. You eat what u catch but some people may go hungry then
2015/12/17 22:12:57
BeenThereDoneThat.
outasync
Just take a propane powered deep fryer. You eat what u catch but some people may go hungry then

"NO comments from the Peanut Gallery"....  thank you very much!!!!
************************************************************************************************************

I thought one of the other guys was gonna pick the net up.............  I didn't know I was standing on the handle..........  honest!

We'll get together sometime after the Holidays buddy, when everybody is suffering from "cabin fever", and plan a chytz and giggle party!

Til then, weather shaping up for another contest next week and I got "dibs" on the boat dock.
2015/12/17 23:27:18
outasync
I may have to head out saturday for a while. Wife is planning on a baking and wrapping party and she didn't invite me!! So I may sneak away in the boat....even tho by what I've read on here may be better suited with a chair instead.
2015/12/18 08:52:31
marco
outasync..love your idea...I will make a fortune selling my fish to registered and BTDT!
2015/12/22 23:20:33
BeenThereDoneThat.
No fishing for me today,  stupid weather dude said 7 to 8 MPH wind for today that turned out to be, high speed sail boat fuel.

I guess it was a good thing in the long run as I was able to get my Christmas shopping started for my wife.  Drove 15 miles, one way, through 1:00 pm rush hour traffic to a particular store only to find out they were sold out of the item I was after.    Christmas time and the store is out of stock of what I wanted to buy.........   what's up with that?

Well, spent the better part of the day traveling 10 minutes to another store, well actually a mall, where I met some of the nicest sales people who were more than willing to sell me everything I didn't want.  To boot, they had plenty of the items in stock too.

Was successful with finding a few items, I got some things the wife didn't want to buy earlier this year and I think, she will be really surprised to see them Christmas morning.

Lesson learned, next year, I shop only stores where they gift wrap.

Made it home, safe and sound, after driving 15 miles fighting the 2:00 pm rush hour traffic.

From Me And Mine, To You And Yours

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS 
2015/12/22 23:45:12
mopars0
Well I can relate to that BTDT ... Meaning that stores being out of things. As far as the fishing goes boat all tucked away until Spring... But I did need a new laptop , only got 5 years out of old laptop Guess they don't last forever😝... Anyhow went to local store over weekend , picked out new laptop on SALE ... Thought great price can't beat this get it home only to find out it doesn't have the DVD drive ... Ya know one of those thinny things I guess is what they call it. So figure ok I'll get an external DVD drive for it. Go back out to store and yep didn't have it in stock .... Say what !!! So had to order one but hey it will be here by the end of the month 😡.... So ya I can relate ...Stupid store !!!! And of course they tried to sale me more stuff which I really didn't need for my new laptop...... So MERRY CHRISTMAS To you and yours bud ....
2015/12/30 22:13:16
BeenThereDoneThat.
OMG........  as in Oh My Gosh, I hit the lake today and found the water level back to normal.  Yep, Pymie filled right back up, no doubt from all the rain.  Will be interesting to see if the High Echelon will draw the lake back down or leave it be.

The DX 200 had little fishy pictures popping up consistently in 20 to 28 FOW anywhere between 10' and the bottom.  Not many fishy pictures in the shallower levels and nothing closer to the shore lines.

Didn't get my usual "skunking" today but I didn't bring home, dinner either.  A 11" crappie took the lunker award and a 10" 'eye' won the walleye tournament.

OAT was at 41 degrees with the lake looking like glass except for some occasional ripples brought on by a light breeze.

The bells tolled 6:30 when I pulled the Fish Hawk from the water and made my way back to my little piece of Penn's woods.

Not getting my hopes to high but, next week looking like I'll be making several trips back to Pymie..........  YES!!
2015/12/30 23:45:46
outasync
Found out tonight I get a involuntary vacation next week at uncle Sam's expense so I may have to make a trio up myself. Something tells me a sucker on bottom may yield results :)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account