2015/12/14 10:50:23
marco
I will be up on Wednesday but I will be on the docks...did well there the last 2 trips and I just want to be lazy after pushing deer for a week and having everybody miss everything I push to them!
2015/12/14 11:38:15
BeenThereDoneThat.
chauncy
BTDT, you just missed me. I left around that time. I sat out in front of the point for a half hour catching small crappies and gills before I headed home to watch the Steelers play. Had a good day tho. Put quite a few good ones in the box.

That was me harassing ya from shore while I was getting the Fish Hawk ready to launch.  I saw the tight lines and the rod bowing, congratulations.  Toooo many other boats in the area and I didn't want to mess up your fishing so, I just headed to Snodgrass lookin for Walleye.

I didn't speak to any others except for a friend that just installed a Helix 7 DI and I know we didn't do well with the "eyes".

I'm beginning to change my thinking in that, 6 Walleye (6??(lol)) are far much easier than, cleaning 25 to 30 Crappie but now, I'm not cleaning either.  Might have to get back to Crappie fishing only.
2015/12/14 14:38:16
chauncy
You just might catch more eyes fishing for crappies than fishing for eyes. Those crappies taste good too. Find them and they also keep your rod bending pretty good too.
2015/12/15 09:02:45
marco
fyi...I have seen guys catching eyes off the dock...but I never have!

2015/12/15 11:38:39
BeenThereDoneThat.
marco
fyi...I have seen guys catching eyes off the dock...but I never have!

uh oH........ DID, SOMEBODY JUST DROP A SPOT BURN?? But I won't tell.

2015/12/15 12:06:18
marco
I knew that would get a response from you!!...lmao..remember I said I never caught an eye there so I am void of any blame as to where this conversation goes!

2015/12/15 15:45:04
BeenThereDoneThat.
  Just me being me; tomorrow and Thursday looking to be Pymie days and rumor has it the Crappie and, maybe some Walleye are hitting shhhhhhh...........  around the dock's.
2015/12/15 18:37:30
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Christmas lunch at work tomorrow, then another guy and I are gonna hit it in the afternoon. No sign of ice fishing soon, so might as well make the best of it. Can't believe we're still able to boat halfway through December, but I can't wait for winter to hit.
2015/12/15 20:04:52
marco
crappie_slayer and BTDT...we will be watching you from the docks..will get there between 1 and 2..not trying to start something but if we do better, tomorrows posts will be good!..lol..lol
2015/12/16 00:03:02
BeenThereDoneThat.
You're on.............  but you have to fish with one arm behind your back!    To show what kind a guy I am, I'll let ya chose which arm.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account