2015/11/13 09:51:32
CAPTAIN HOOK
That just might work ! LOL... Better order the heavy duty edition Walcat. Might need a little more RPM's on his maybe Mopar can rev it up !
2015/11/13 10:04:08
BeenThereDoneThat.
Heavy duty edition....................   I think I should like to be the judge of that, thank you very much!

Captain, sorry to hear of your daughter's accident with the deer; happy to hear there were no injuries except for the stupid deer.  
2015/11/13 13:09:41
Porktown
Good stuff Walcat.  Her breakfast machine was pretty awesome too.  That chick is pretty cool.
2015/11/13 16:33:16
registered
marco
my advice..sleep in... got up at 350 am..ask my wife..i sent her a text..was on lake at 530 heading towards dam..to be honest..i could not see a thing..it was black as coal...my partner said he could see....just drove while we screamed at each other...fished till 2..11 great craps and 1 sub eye...threw some perch and gills back..230 at dock...an old timer...not like me..is putting in..we talked..he said his bud limited out on eyes last night and caught 20 nice craps..sorry registered...he said sleep in in the fall the bite starts at nite..I am so confused I could took take the bridge..going back Monday evening...I believe everything everyone tells me!

If Cptn Hook didn't catch em I doubt anybody is catching them. I fished that evening until after 7 pm and it was almost 8 when I was loaded up and leaving. There were no boats on that part of the lake and no vehicles in the lot. The guy that limited out, if he was in a boat, had to launch after 8 pm, in the wind and rain and that automatically makes him heartier than I.
But let's find out if there is a night bite?
What about a gathering this coming Monday afternoon / evening? We'll commit to staying out until we slam the walleye or get slammed by the BS stories (not you Marco but that old codger that's telling tales of big walleye and buckets of crappie)? 
Surely one of us should be able to connect if there is a fall night bite? What say you all? Could be a grand way to end the season.
rob
2015/11/13 18:35:01
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Bagged my buck today. Time to break out the waders now :).
2015/11/13 18:38:26
marco
registered..I am in...these guys are all full of bs..I am no roland martin but I have been around the block...I am good mon or tues afternoon and evening..who else is w us,,,btdt..you can sleep in ..you have no excuse!!...walcat..you can sink btdt boat..perfect opportunity!...captain hook..your the expert..meet and teach us!...I am paying for the beers when we limit out!!
2015/11/13 19:37:24
BeenThereDoneThat.
Do we have to limit out??????????

Crappie_Slayer there's no need for waders, I'll be at Jamestown Monday and possibly Tuesday.  Send PM if ya would like a a ride.  

Low of 35 for Sunday night and low of 49 for Monday night but, day time temps and wind lookin goooooood.  

Let the  begin!
2015/11/13 23:02:43
CAPTAIN HOOK
Good luck guys work still calls me yet . Those afternoon shifts cut into my fishing days. Took a few days off this week to wet a line and I'm not lying it's tough fishing. I tossed all artificial stuff the other night so maybe some live bait would be a better choice. Hope you guys get some action if you head up.
2015/11/14 05:50:38
Big Tuna
I have not done it in a few years but don't see why it still would not work try fishing in 18 flow in front of Snodgrass with blade baits. With the lake drawn down so much you may never find 18 flow but still worth playing around in deeper water. Worth a try since nobody's catching any to speak of, I always did well there in the past.Silver sonar,Vi-be,or silver buddy where my best baits.
2015/11/14 10:29:57
registered
marco
registered..I am in...these guys are all full of bs..I am no roland martin but I have been around the block...I am good mon or tues afternoon and evening..who else is w us,,,btdt..you can sleep in ..you have no excuse!!...walcat..you can sink btdt boat..perfect opportunity!...captain hook..your the expert..meet and teach us!...I am paying for the beers when we limit out!!

I'll bring some sun dried tomatoes from the garden.
And, some dried apples and bananas for BTDT.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account