2015/11/10 13:21:54
BeenThereDoneThat.
Walcat....... Let me get back to ya on that.
2015/11/10 23:32:23
CAPTAIN HOOK
Well my daughter got a nice buck..........her Honda CVR looks like it will be in the repair shop a long time ! She's ok ,but it's ugly ! Those deer are everywhere you look past few weeks.
2015/11/10 23:52:47
mopars0
Well glad she is OK .... The buck are sure stupid this time of year... Not in my general hunting area but I've saw probably 6 hit in last couple weeks heading to where I've been hunting ....one real nice buck the rest doe.
2015/11/11 00:25:36
CAPTAIN HOOK
Almost 4 am. time to get rolling. Those Walleye are calling for breakfast soon............

2015/11/11 09:19:57
olds-Pa
Glad your daughter is ok Captain. I had a nice buck cross all 4 lanes of 322 last Saturday morning..(3am) to sideswipe my van on the way back from Pymy. He kept on trucking, so hopefully he is ok and learned something. And...incedently...no fish were harmed. Lake was pretty angry and muddied up then....olds
2015/11/11 09:41:19
CAPTAIN HOOK
I hear you.....drove up to Erie last Sat. counted about 6 dead deer mostly bucks along I-79. Most looked to be fresh hits . This year seems to be excessive deer numbers . The tow truck that hauled my daughter's car said he had two more vehicles to pick up after her's both deer hits too ! Here it is ! Air bags didn't deploy but the sensor went off and locked seatbelts . Not sure why ? No one hurt 3 in car at time.

2015/11/11 12:22:18
BeenThereDoneThat.

YOU DID NOT!

DID you?
2015/11/11 18:52:07
BeenThereDoneThat.
Oh!  So, now your ganging up on me ..............  are ya?
2015/11/11 19:46:19
marco
my advice..sleep in... got up at 350 am..ask my wife..i sent her a text..was on lake at 530 heading towards dam..to be honest..i could not see a thing..it was black as coal...my partner said he could see....just drove while we screamed at each other...fished till 2..11 great craps and 1 sub eye...threw some perch and gills back..230 at dock...an old timer...not like me..is putting in..we talked..he said his bud limited out on eyes last night and caught 20 nice craps..sorry registered...he said sleep in in the fall the bite starts at nite..I am so confused I could took take the bridge..going back Monday evening...I believe everything everyone tells me!
2015/11/11 20:51:22
CAPTAIN HOOK
      Well I made out to the Pymatuning shores tonight boys. Best way I could describe the action I had...... have you guys ever fished the Dead Sea ? I was wading and fishing the shores till 6:30 pm. Tossed everything I had with me and no results. Water is low and fairly clear, did see some fish chasing bait right around dark. They wanted nothing I was casting. Seen two boats out fairly far and they were still fishing when I left. Those Walleye are  about as elusive as Big Foot. Great night to be out just can't connect. My arm is wore out must have fired lures for 3 hours. Time for plan B  ??? Did snap a few with the camera.....good luck guys

Walcat , did I say 4 am. to BTDT  ?   I meant 4 pm.  LOL !      The Dead Red Sea !

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account