2015/11/06 15:49:54
ZelieSam
Holy crap.  Where'd all the water go?  That's some Moses **** going on there.  
2015/11/06 18:43:09
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thanks Rob I just didn't want to "spot burn", ha haa!  Got my "Sonars" from Amazon and I'm ready to go get me some Walleye (oops).  Planning a trip to Pymie this Sunday, gonna take my brother and see what kind of trouble we can get into.  See if I can't save Marco, you know it is said; "He!l hath no fury, like a woman scorned" ~ William Congreve (1670-1729)

I haven't told Zelie, we are planning a 'toon party' at his house when the Crappie this hitting this coming Spring.  Do ya think we should keep it a surprise?

Don't know if it's that low Captain, didn't go but, just East of the 18 overpass,  than to the 10 horse area and, to the dam.  Can't say as I saw the boulders by the bridge, wasn't paying attention to that shoreline going in and couldn't see coming out.  We did see the gravel bar, to the right, as we passed under the first RR bridge at the camp grounds.
2015/11/06 19:50:54
BeenThereDoneThat.
python73
Holy crap.  Where'd all the water go?  That's some Moses **** going on there.  

Provided by Capt. Hook

Zelie, you were suppose to check the plug.............................................
2015/11/08 19:20:37
marco
Spent the day on pymy w/wife trying to catch eyes.  Got on lake around 7 and starting trolling towards dam.  Trolled for at least an hour.   Every time I came around the dam I watched some locals catching walleye.  I finally figured out what they were doing but by the time I got re-rigged and in place the bite had quit.  (those guys caught some nice walleyes). We used the same technique and came home with 10 quality crappies.  Through some perch and gills back.  Will be back Wednesday. Seems the bite for eyes is at dark and first hour and last hour and after dark. Met BTDT today, awesome guy can't wait to fish with him.  Sorry Wall Cat my torpedo missed. 

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2015/11/08 19:27:51
BeenThereDoneThat.

Let me tell ya about the night bite..................  STUPID FISH!

Marco the pleasure was all mine and looking forward to meeting again soon.  Maybe not this week as I'm still lookin for the elusive PA. White-Tailed Deer.  

Wouldn't mind getting a shot at the ole boy that stepped out in front of me tonight, just past Richter's Grocery and Bait.  Maybe a seven at best but man, the horns were high on his head.    Stupid thing walked right out on the road stopped and, looked at me as if to say "I dare ya".  Must of recognized me and knew, I can't hit the broad side of a barn with a bass fiddle.  Keep that a secrete will ya, wouldn't want a certain person knowing that.

But yes if I am successful with my hunting before Wednesday I shall be on Pymie, once again, seeking the elusive PA. Walleye.  This time, I'm going to ask my better half if I can please use fishing lures, with a real hook.  Which reminds me, I need to ask permission to replace the suction cups on my arrows.

Take care

PS. Thanks for missing
PSS.  Mr. Walcat 
2015/11/09 19:09:24
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Congrats to you and your wife Marco. Thats a nice looking batch of crappie. One more week trying to chase down a buck, then hope to get a fishing trip or two in. Might have to take the waders out instead of the boat.
2015/11/09 20:33:58
marco
heres the scoop..cant stop thinking about them eyes..so my beautiful wife books me a cabin for tom nite..she really loves me..or she really wants to get rid of me!..either way..will be on lake at 5 am on wed..got my lights and my secret weapon...will let you know weds night...or I wont say a dam thing and you will know I got skunked!!
2015/11/10 09:37:24
CAPTAIN HOOK
5 AM. ! Now were talking my time for fishing.....those Walleye are in trouble......good luck

2015/11/10 11:07:22
BeenThereDoneThat.
Yeah buddy, nothing like going fishing at 5:00 aaam....... oops miss read that one. heh hehh!
2015/11/10 11:56:22
ZelieSam
walcatDon't you have the good sense to listen when a Pro is trying to help you!!!!!! %#@*&^%$*@

Good sense?  I don't care if Babe Winkleman, Bill Dance and that ahole who says "SON" all show up at my house at 5am to teach me how to fish the morning bite... they are all getting nut-kicked.  Sleep > getting up early.  Fish can suck it.  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account