2015/10/28 09:49:31
marco
nice..BTDT....I am on my way..as soon as I shoot a buck...might be a few days..lol
2015/10/30 12:43:03
CAPTAIN HOOK
Nice call Walcat .....LOL ! Musky Mania at Pymatuning continues into the future..... sounds great !

2015/11/04 13:41:29
marco
ok...bagged my buck this morn...albeit...a small basket rack...been a long season and I am greatful for the harvest.  now back to fishing.  wife and I are coming up this weekened.  I cant wait to get back on the water.  anybody know anything at pymy.  did the water come up at all.  anybody getting eyes?  any hints would be greatly appreciated.  thanks
2015/11/04 14:18:43
roygpa
Marco:
As of Sunday the water was still low. Strong winds were blowing Sunday. I'd bet a person on a surfboard could have made good time across the lake mid afternoon when the wind shifted from the south west to more of a westerly direction. The swells built up and then came back down over a period of a about 20 minutes. Wouldn't have wanted to be on the lake at that point.

Roy

2015/11/04 15:35:02
Big Tuna
Congrats Marco on your buck. Any buck with the arrow is special.
2015/11/04 16:09:41
ZelieSam
roygpaAs of Sunday the water was still low. Strong winds were blowing Sunday. I'd bet a person on a surfboard could have made good time across the lake mid afternoon when the wind shifted from the south west to more of a westerly direction. The swells built up and then came back down over a period of a about 20 minutes. Wouldn't have wanted to be on the lake at that point.

First believable Pymie report ever.  Though he probably downplayed how windy and useless it was a little.  
2015/11/04 19:47:54
BeenThereDoneThat.

WAY To GO MARCO!!!!!

Decided to change the location of my deer stand for the next couple of days!  Was in it all day today and will be tomorrow too!   Stupid deer!

Looky Sam......................  No white caps!

Took the Captains advice and got on the water really early; like that, made a difference!!

Stopped at the local bait store and asked about their "FATHEADS" and the proprietor said he ain't seen Walcat!

Spoke briefly with Chauncy and he said he caught Crappie but he had to fish really hard for em.  

Talked to three other boats and they reported empty live wells as did other boats they spoke with.  Have to say, I gotta believe them, I see no reason why a boat would lie. 

Gonna do it all over again tomorrow, with 'registered' and we will be catching.........................  I hope.

Thank-you and good night.

2015/11/05 07:17:50
ICE NUT
We took advantage of the beautiful day wen and fished out of Jamestown. A good number of boats out for nov 3rd. I got 3 crappie and a scranny perch. My wife got a really nice crappie and a huge channel cat. I think its time to winterize the boat and start bank fishing.Soon I 'll be on the ice I hope then I'll start catching again!!!!!!!!!!!!

icenut(Bill)
2015/11/05 21:41:14
BeenThereDoneThat.

I know Walcat, ya gotta watch that dude , he can getcha in trouble when ya least expect it.  Good times buddy

I have to say, today I had the pleasure and a ball fishing with "registered".  We hit Pymie at 7:30 am fishing till around 2:00 pm with no success, once again, proving the Captain's theory of early to rise will get you 'eyes'...............rrrright!  But, it did get us a great parking space!

Shortly after 2:00 we loaded up and started trucking to Shenango where we launched without incident.  Gave "registered" the fifty cent tour then tried our luck at catching something resembling a fish.

A boat at Pymie reported  "one descent walleye" and a fisherdude at Shenango said he did well with Crappie and we saw a guy land a really nice L/M Bass then hear him say excitedly, he was killin the bass and must have "landed thirty pounds" today.  I guess he was in a fishing tournament with himself or something?

Shenango, according to the "gauge" has dropped nearly  2', since my excursion there with Zelie Sam on 10/31, with a water temp. of 62-64 and, Pymatuning remains low with the water temps at 50-52.

To top the day off, I got to meet "Wayneo73" and his kayaking buddies. 

Sunday looks to be shaping up for my next adventure, to parts unknown, seeking the elusive fish.
2015/11/05 21:48:00
marco
btdt,,,  how were you fishing pymy?  trolling...drifting...your bumming me out...taking wife sunday..got to catch something..am I better off at shenango?  little help here please..i don't want a divorce!  if I take her out in the cold and get nothing...I am in deep doodoo..whats up w the eyes at pymy?  they should be on fire???  no details..just every secret you have for catching fish this time of year..my marriage depends on it!!!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account