2015/10/23 12:29:43
BeenThereDoneThat.
walcat
Set the alarm for 5 AM !!!!!!!                                                          

Yeah...........! right!!

You can't fool me Walcat.
2015/10/23 14:59:55
BeenThereDoneThat.

That's

Just

HORRIBLE
2015/10/23 15:45:38
outasync
Don't just set it for 5am but also make sure it's on! And don't hit snooze 64x
2015/10/24 11:50:27
olds-Pa
Went shore fishing early this morning. 12 am to 3 am this morning. Not much to show for for the effort, but fun none the less. 1 short walleye and 1 about 17". Both are still there. Proving once again musky are not the only fish that takes a thousand casts to catch. Fish were chasing bait near shore,(which is farther out than i've ever seen it) but didn't seem to want rapalas or any crank baits. All hits were on either 2" or 4" swim jigs. Now it will take another 2 days for me to recover from such an early adventure...olds
2015/10/24 17:27:56
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Nice report olds. Can't wait to get back out myself. Maybe tomorrow evening. Not sure what you throw for swimbaits, but here's to the mimic minnow.
oldsAll hits were on either 2" or 4" swim jigs.
[/quote
2015/10/25 20:26:11
chauncy
Fished Pymy southend on wednesday, 10/15. finished the day with a pretty good mixed bag. 16 crappies, 5 perch, 3 bluegills, and 2 9" rockbass. Threw back about a dozen crappies under 10"s too. Fished from 8ft to 15ft near or over wood. Caught everything on small jigs and BG shad bodies. Got the bodies from Ricters baitshop. Picture on my i-pad. i'll try to post it later, BTDT.
2015/10/25 20:54:34
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ha haa ha..... Good for you Chauncy, I enjoy reading a successful fishing or hunting story and, pictures add to the enjoyment.  Besides seein a picture show gives me a reason to fire-up the popcorn popper. (a/k/a, microwave).

I find Richters to be a nice place to stop on my way to the lake.  I'd say they have pretty much what a guy needs, from groceries to baits, for spending a day on Pymie as well as good service and I think reasonable prices.

Keep the reports coming even, if there is no pictures, I can still have my popcorn!
2015/10/26 23:21:40
BeenThereDoneThat.

Can you imagine what went through my mind when I pulled into Jamestown launch today?

BIOLOGIST EVERYWHERE!

OMG I thought they finally solved the puzzle and were waiting for me!  Or somebody ratted on me! 

But, no problem as it turned out, the PFBC and members of a fishing club were stocking Musky all over the lake.  9000 to be exact and the average size was ten inches.  A big hardy  for the members of the Musky club for taking time and the use of their boats to assist with getting the fish transferred.  Sorry to say I didn't get the name of the club or where they were from.

BTW, note the sailboat taking up two slips again. Well, ya shoulda seen how these two eight balls parked their tow vehicle and trailer.  Barely had enough room to get my rig around the back of their trailer so I could access the launch.     I arrived bright and early at 12:05 pm today and this doorknob is sitting there practically blocking the entire boat launch while he played with the rigging on the trailer.  I passed by the boat launch at 5:30 pm and The Captain and Tennille are  still playing with their sailboat and continue to cause others difficulty getting launched.

Oh well all was not lost as the last rays of sun set behind the trees, it was a beautiful day on the Pymie and for those willing to brave the colder night temperatures there should be plenty of moon light tonight.

EWW...... EWW  I most forgot!

Rumor has it................

Tightlines.

2015/10/27 11:32:05
ZelieSam
Nice fish!  That thing would get hit by hot grease and beer batter at my house.  But those pictures of Pymie are clearly a fabrication.  I've never been there and seen less than 2 foot whitecaps.  Guessing photoshop.
2015/10/27 12:38:44
BeenThereDoneThat.
walcat
Was that one hit by a boat????{roadkill}

Now that there is funny; I don't care who ya are!!! ~ Larry, what's his name?

Oh, and Walcat while I got ya on the line  and 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account