2015/10/01 10:54:00
BeenThereDoneThat.
Crappiefisher I know that feeling of the horse and buggies; we rather enjoy this time of year, seeing the "Amish Aurora Borealis" as they return home after sunset.  

A word of caution, when towing your boat (or any trailer), don't get mesmerized by those lights.  Along with the pretty comes the ugly; zinging "horse apples" off your tow vehicle tires, ain't a pretty sight on the windshield or bow of your boat.

Opps.........  sorry didn't meant to "BOMB" this thread!  (he hee... no pun intended)
2015/10/01 18:33:33
marco
mikastorm..waiting for that report..i wanna come up this week..if its not good lie..it will make me fell better!!!...lol
2015/10/01 18:55:03
woodnickle
2 rainbows...lol hit Neshanic instead.
2015/10/01 19:03:24
marco
who fishes for rainbows now?...its eye time at pymy!!!
2015/10/02 12:10:13
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Tried the south end yesterday evening from 5-7.  Thought with the cooler weather, rain, and a nice chop on the water we might get lucky.  2 fat cats over 24" and a few smaller ones.  Came home with an empty cooler again.  Think fishing will be limited to Sundays for a while.  Gonna start spending the afternoons in a tree.
2015/10/02 12:23:14
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thanks Crappie_Slayer; good luck sitting in your 'high chair' tomorrow, gonna be a wet one for sure.
2015/10/02 12:48:14
marco
crappieslayer....aaahhhhh!!!!...lie next time!!!
2015/10/04 08:23:47
chauncy
Thanks fellas. Gonna continue to learn as much as i can and always pass on what i've learned. Marco, i may not remember meeting you but you're always welcome to come fish with me in my boat. Think you might enjoy my technique i call Hang Gliding. Got some of my club members using it now. BTDT, it's hard to get to know somebody just from these keyboards. I'll eventually get to meet you on the water some day. Bill, i got my batteries charged for the ice season already. See you on the ice.
2015/10/05 10:45:52
roygpa
My wife and I just closed on our cottage on the east side of the lake, last week. Looking forward to getting the chance to meet all of you guys maybe ice fishing this coming season or next year on the open water. The lake looked rough on Thursday and Friday last week which was OK with me, because I was moving furniture and hanging curtains. Saturday it laid down some but was raining quite a bit. Didn't fish all weekend but spent a good deal of time staring out the window at the lake, which is better than staring out the window at home. :)

Roy
2015/10/05 13:20:24
registered
Congratulations Roy, expect company.
Anybody fishing Pymy this week or is the weather too nice?
I'm looking to fish either tomorrow or Wednesday

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account