2015/09/26 23:28:52
slabfinder
Scenic Picture thread click here.
2015/09/26 23:35:29
BeenThereDoneThat.
Walcat I'm sure you could tell some good stories about your adventures on the big lake along with the changes that have occurred over the years.  So, get busy and start typing and if ya can, add some pictures.  Also, assuming you ate your share of Erie Walleye, you could be proof that the consumption advisory is somewhere, out in left field.  How about a forum titled "Erie Then and Now" so get busy, we're listening!

Captain Hook, it is said a picture is worth a thousand words, no need to apologize for telling your stories.  Something tells me, you have some good stuff that would do well with Walcat's new forum.

When I was a kid, (a few years back) I really enjoyed hearing the stories (true or bull) being told by the older fellas standing around the old pot bellied wood burner at a local mom and pop fishing/hunting shop.  Geez, how I looked forward to going to a skeet shoot at the Izaak Walton Club on the Polk cutoff and enjoy hearing similar stories being told, in front of that big fire place. 

No doubt in my mind; those stories inspired many young people in becoming hunters and anglers and, some of us are still around.

Thank-you and good fishing.
2015/09/27 00:04:04
slabfinder
seriously now why can't this be a Pymatuning Fishing Report page.  Not a picture report of past adventures, good times on Lake Erie, Wonderful sunsets....etc

You guys haven't posted at all this summer, and now all of a sudden you have to bomb a thread with useless information.  I'm headed up monday, I will have a report, surrounded with garbage unfortunately.  

smh

Now wonder why the post gazette has had zero information on pymy, for the last 4 weeks.  Every one has their camera in one hand, and a comment in the other.  
2015/09/27 00:17:03
BeenThereDoneThat.
OKayyyyy .................... I'm sorrrrrrry  I'm taking all my stupid comments and going home!

BTW.....................  no "their jumping in the boat reports"........................ yet.

Good luck though, maybe see ya there.
2015/09/27 06:58:03
ICE NUT
Probably no reports because there isn't much happening.I fish pyme 2 sometimes 3 times a week you know us lucky retired old guys.The fishing has been that slowI guess I couls have posted about the 1 walleye my wife caught in last 3 weeks or the 2 4 inch perch we got. You know the fishing is sloe when theres 1 or 2 at most trailers in parking lots even on weekends. From what ive been hearing the fishing isn't any better to report from Wilhelm or lake aurthur either.I guess what I'm trying to say is if it wasn't for the pics and stories I really do enjoy BTDT posts the thread would die!! Keep em coming the fishing will get better soon I hope!!!!!
2015/09/27 08:15:19
gizmos
Capt., 3rd one down is awesome. Here's a bitter sweet. (Sorry slab...
2015/09/27 09:50:49
CAPTAIN HOOK
Slabs right................bye !
2015/09/27 10:14:41
mopars0
So it is safe to say I'm not missing anything ....😜 Man hope it picks up soon I'm down to 1 walleye in the freezer...oh well bow season soon .... Happy fishing & hunting ....
2015/09/27 13:28:55
BeenThereDoneThat.
WALCAT  and your point is?
2015/09/27 20:57:26
cabst119
Two of us fished all day Saturday and 6 hours Sunday everywhere between Orchard and Manning.  Six rods out the whole time, sixteen hours total, pretty slow fishing if you ask me. Two keeper walleyes, two nice crappies, and one short walleye.  Lots of catfish, some small perch, and a few gills.  The walleyes came from 8 and 13 feet of water.  Drifted the whole time.  Crawlers and minnows. Lake was pretty rough Sunday. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account