2017/11/12 19:28:10
crappiefisher
 The other day I had minnies for Pmy crick Crappies. Haven't fished the lake much in the past 20 yrs. Have a place up near the Linesville Sportsmans Club for the past 2 yrs. so hope to get to re-learn it all over again.

Going to try Arthur tomorrow with minnows for Panfish & swing lures for Pike a bit. Good luck if you make it out.

crappy
2017/11/13 10:24:07
Big Tuna
Any size on those perch?
2017/11/13 10:36:27
crappiefisher
sMawl dUEwD  tHE cRAPPIE were nice in the crick.

The Arthur Perch were pretty nice this fall.

crappy
2017/11/13 11:58:55
marco
been a while since I been on here.  Glad to see my old friends are still kicking!  Gotta tell a story.  Was up hunting last Saturday when storm hit.  Wife and I went to ohio to eat.  coming back across causeway right after dark.  threes guys walking on side of causeway on ohio side w three stringers of eyes that were just beautiful.  I almost wrecked truck.  wife is screaming at me watch the road...I am screaming at her did you see those fickin eyes.  was goin to stop and pick their brains but the skies opened up in a downpour.  I guess they were jigging sonars under ohio side bridge,  but not sure!  I am goin up wed to fish..no boat.   Jamestown docks?  lower river?  jigging off causeway?  I am not asking just letting you know what is gong thru my mind all day.  have not fished in 2 months.  I will post after so I can get ripped to shreds by BTDT.  I kinda miss that!.   lol 
2017/11/13 12:30:46
crappiefisher
 Told my son we should be out before the storm hit, seems to always turn on the bite for bigger fish. Trees up rooted & roofs damaged throughout the area. Lost power for a while.

crappy
2017/11/13 12:40:52
marco
yup!   italk to a lot of locals up there since buying our cabin.  They do get em.  the worse the weather the better the eye bite.  my problem..i am a fare weather fisherman.  probably why I don't get much.  but then again BTDT taught me everything he knows.  that could be the problem also!
2017/11/13 17:36:18
CAPTAIN HOOK
Yea Marco you've picked a bad mentor for fishing ......lol 

I'll admit he tries hard......sometimes.
2017/11/13 20:18:17
registered
Marco, was getting ready to check on you.
Good to see your post.
Haven't fished since May. 
Loosing my identity.
2017/11/13 21:12:29
BeenThereDoneThat.
CAPTAIN HOOK
Yea Marco you've picked a bad mentor for fishing ......lol 

I'll admit he tries hard......sometimes.

I did Captain, I tried as hard as I could, honest I did. But as you can see.... I failed.

I hang my head.
2017/11/14 22:05:04
BeenThereDoneThat.
Godspeed to those recovering and recuperating from that horrific storm passing through the Williamsfield area in Ohio.  My wife and I traveled to Haines Marine in Andover today and we could hardly believe our eyes along 322 in the Williamsfield area.  Numerous huge trees blown over or snapped off several feet from the ground as well as major structure damage to homes and farm buildings.  One home appeared to be moved completely off of it's foundation, while many homes had garages completely destroyed or house roofs completely blown off one side.  Debris is strewn for hundreds of feet across farm fields and one corn field along 322 looked to be nearly flattened. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account