2017/07/12 21:17:31
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ha ha good for you Crappie_Slayer and good luck with your finding.

You will be able to tell which lures are.... uhhh, were mine.

Last visit to the Doc he insisted I not play with anything sharp so there will be, no hooks.

Stupid sharp things!! 😕
2017/07/17 09:16:31
roygpa
Fished (drifting) yesterday to test out a new fish finder that I mounted on the pontoon boat. I had to create a transducer mount out of aluminum angle that would mount to one of the rings on the back of the pontoon.  The transducer mount didn't fall apart or off the boat, so it was a success. :)

Caught a few perch and bluegill.

2017/07/17 11:01:53
BeenThereDoneThat.
Glad to hear your
transducer bracket worked well Roy.

How did your new sonar work out and what did ya git?
2017/07/17 11:37:43
roygpa
My buddy just upgraded all of his sonar units to the latest and greatest Lowrance and Minkota with side imaging and auto stow and an aquavu camera, and gave me his old Lowrance LCX112C unit. It works well, but is getting interference from a Vexilar Sonar phone unit.

Can't complain since I got it for free. :) It's good to have friends who don't have kids to put through school. :)
2017/07/17 11:56:19
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ha haaa..... good for you Roy. Hope you get tons of enjoyment from your fishing.

Ummmm, your buddy, with all that new electronic equipment I hope he is properly placarded "Radio Active". lol
2017/07/17 16:06:22
chauncy
Crappie bite was good Sunday. Me and coach Odem put almost two limits in the cooler. Used Bobby Garland baby shads, hang glided over deep brush. Off the water before BTDT start fishing time. Haha.
2017/07/17 17:15:28
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ha haa ha that BTDT can't.... heyyy wait a dad-burn minute!!!

...........lol.........

Thanks for the bait-burn Chauncy.
2017/07/20 15:50:43
roygpa
Chauncy: When is the article about you and your hang gliding techniques coming out in CRAPPIe Magazine?  I am interested in learning how it's done.
Thanks.

Roy.

2017/07/21 11:15:05
BeenThereDoneThat.
So that's what's happened to the Walleye!!!

Stupid Sasquatch!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account