2015/09/25 08:55:19
registered
Hello all!
Got the day off. Wife, dog and I are heading to Pymy today. Probably get there around 2:00 pm. Plan to fish till dark.
Looking to launch at Jamestown. Not really targeting anything in particular, just wanting to get on the water.
We'll be in a 16ft. SeaNymph, with a Bass Pro Shop Decal on console. Large dog onboard.
Stop by and say hello if you see us.
rob
2015/09/25 09:01:15
marco
good luck rob...we want pics and proof of catch!...lol

2015/09/25 10:02:05
registered
Like you Marco, the best catch I ever made was my beautiful wife who loves to fish and doesn't complain much when I go without her.
But, I'll try to boat something today and take a picture.
2015/09/25 11:27:43
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Good luck. Trying to decide if I wanna go out after work or not. Probably depend on what the wind looks like
2015/09/25 12:25:13
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ummmmmmm registered if I might....................

Watch out for the old duffer in the Fish Hawk, rumor has it, he's grumpier than that old hairy guy from Zelienople. 

Good luck and we'll be keepin a 'walleye' out for yinz.  (sorry, me thinks that line requires some work)

Crappie_Slayer C'MON, it's partaaay time on the Pymie!  Besides............  I don't want to be the only dummy out there trying to catch fish that don't eat in the middle of the day.

Gotta get busy and fix my baloney and cheese sandmidges, the waters of Pymie beckon!!!!

.................. oops................... forgot the boat!

2015/09/25 13:20:02
ZelieSam
BeenThereDoneThat.rumor has it, he's grumpier than that old hairy guy from Zelienople. 

Not.  Although I'm losing my edge.  Last year some people on here told me I needed anger therapy.  :)
2015/09/25 20:27:09
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Decided to try the north end this afternoon trying to get a good drift. Got the drift, but nothing but cats again. Beautiful evening to be out though. FYI, if you launch from Manning it is really shallow at the launch. Went in and out with the trolling motor. No walleye pics, so here's a nice sunset.

2015/09/25 21:51:18
BeenThereDoneThat.
Crappie_Slayer it certainly was a beautiful night on the lake and, as far as I'm concerned, the fishing  wasn't any better walleye wise, between Jamestown and SnodGrass.  But that sunset was gorgeous for sure.

Had the pleasure of meeting "registered" (Rob) at the Jamestown Marina and, very much appreciate his lending a hand with getting the "Fish Hawk" in her bunk.  Enjoyed our conversation about the day and look forward to meeting him, another time, maybe on Shenango.

Once again, I can easily sum up my success in two words:

STUPID FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, I'll just ask yinz to join me in seeing another picture of that awesome sunset:

Thank-you and goodnight!

2015/09/25 23:34:38
slabfinder
Anyone have a water temp? I have to believe the thermoclime has turned over...

That being said, early in the week someone came in with a cooler 1/2 full. Perhaps it's still a moving bite, no where close to a shad dieoff! (Vertical jig). So that being said....

Anyone fishing structure? Any depth to the walleye? Or is it a pig and poke right now?
2015/09/26 09:26:44
love the late summer and fall sunsets on that lake.  won't be long til the perch move in close, the eyes hit the bars and shoals and the ducks start winging in from the north.  something really nice about pymatuning once the summer crowds go back home.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account