2017/06/10 08:56:27
CAPTAIN HOOK
nerka
old dog 

bill, i did see an amish guy at the fish cleaning station in the ohio cabin area cleaning fish from a cooler and saw two more carrying a 'heavy' cooler at the pa. cabins.  somebody was catching something somewhere.

yep the pa blue army lol   boy do they pound our waters lol

Heavy cooler ? Must be packed with cold beer like mine !

How does one tell Pa. Amish from Ohio Amish on Pymy ? Seems to me the black buggies are Ohio Mennonites , the tan browns are Pa. Amish but that's just my observation.  
2017/06/10 11:45:52
crappiefisher

How does one tell Pa. Amish from Ohio Amish on Pymy ? Seems to me the black buggies are Ohio Mennonites , the tan browns are Pa. Amish but that's just my observation.  

Nope
2017/06/10 13:08:05
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ohio Amish say "you".

Pennsylvania Amish say "yinz".

😏

Welllll it ain't my fault, yinz asked for that one..... ya?
2017/06/10 14:44:38
chauncy
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ohio Amish say "you".

Pennsylvania Amish say "yinz".

😏

Welllll it ain't my fault, yinz asked for that one..... ya?

Okay. So much for that.
I crappie fished the Jamestown area friday morning. Found a good spot and it only took me an hour and a half to put my twenty fish limit in the cooler. Was done around 8:30. put the boat back on the trailer a little after nine. DONE. Didn't even have time to drink my second cup of coffee. Three triple headers and a couple doubles and your almost at the limit. I hope the guys that travel more than an hour each way can stay at least a few days or it really isn't worth their time. No walleye bite to help fill the cooler and all.
2017/06/10 17:16:40
opsman
Fantastic!

2017/06/10 20:32:38
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ok... ok.... I'll work on the slapstick but till I get it right, it's just gonna suck to be you guyz.

Chauncy, as usual a good read, congrats on your catching.

Unfortunately with a small limit it bites to catch em fast and furious.

Get it "it bites to catch em" ........ ummm, sorry. 😒
2017/06/10 21:12:22
BeenThereDoneThat.
Today I was thinking between, Pymatuning and Shenango in a place called Kidds Mill Park at Reynolds. The thinking part was wondering where the heck is this bike trail that is suppose to be part of the old Erie Canal? Better yet, where is the idiot(s) who post the information on the internet calling a overgrown impassable opening in the brush, a scenic path? Good Grief!!!

Well it wasn't a total waste of time as we did enjoy seeing the covered bridge and all the graffiti painted inside, by the local morons.

Did get to go for a ride on South River Road for a short distance before returning to the park. Must say I was shown some very nice respect by the locals as they waved and shared the road with a old stranger pedaling his asz through the area. At least I think it was intended as a wave.

Anyways, should anyone be planning a walk or pedaling from Kidds Mills to Hamburg via a scenic and historic "tow path" of the Erie Canal I would strongly suggest, forget that chyt!

Till next time... Don't forget to "like me".
2017/06/10 23:43:31
EMitch
BTDT, if they were using all their fingers, then they were waving.
2017/06/11 01:27:05
JM2
Im pretty sure the Erie Canal is in the state of New York. 
2017/06/11 04:14:55
outasync
If you start in Hamburg it's a lot nicer trail. The horse traffic has it pretty muddy though! It's alot easier in the fall than this time of year!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account