2017/05/29 18:56:52
CAPTAIN HOOK
43 years with you ! Bless that poor woman...whew !......lol  .....and the plot thickens !

Marco I fish nothing but nights, many nights ! Still couldn't hardly connect this Spring. 2-4 of us casting for hours.......midnight shift on Pymy......still nothing to show???? Just gave up after many empty trips and moved on to plan B. Plan C is next...... soon. 
2017/05/29 19:55:59
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Nice report Marco. Good to know the elusive pymatuning walleye is still roaming around. Gives me hope that I might still put a few eyes in the boat this June. Motor troubles and work ruined May for me again this year. Brand new motor is ready to go, just need some time to get out. Did manage to make it out for a few hours yesterday on conneaut lake to get the rust off for Loby's tournament. Hopefully it turns out as good next weekend 😉😉😉.....minus getting the **** beat out of me by the jet skis and such
2017/05/29 21:20:42
outasync
I caught a 34 inch northern at conneaut yesterday. Motor troubles popped up so it was a short trip with only the 1 fish!
2017/05/29 21:41:23
bottom troller
Thanks for the report Marco! I havent been on the site for awhile! I've been up this lake for 3 days now with one more day to fish tomorrow, only caught two short eyes. I'm doing ok on crappie and great on perch! I have tried everything I know for those eyes, things I have dine good on in the past and nothing!
2017/05/29 22:57:17
BeenThereDoneThat.
outasync
I caught a 34 inch northern at conneaut yesterday. Motor troubles popped up so it was a short trip with only the 1 fish!

That's a nice pike Dave, happy to hear ya got some time on the water. Congrats.
2017/05/30 11:14:14
roygpa
Had my 5 year old great niece and her mother at the lake for a visit on Sunday. We went for a boat ride, and she got to wear a captain's hat and drive the boat. She knew it was a big responsibility and she took it seriously. My daughter also taught her how to drive the golf cart. After the boat ride, I drove up to Poff's and told everybody there that they could fish for free that day because it was my birthday (It was a fish for free day). Bought some minnows and we decided to fish from the dock and catch the 5 year old her first fish. Here is a picture of some of the fish she caught, with my daughter's help. I filleted them and gave the fillets to my son and his girlfriend and she said they tasted great.

Overall a great weekend.
-Roy
2017/05/30 12:45:14
BeenThereDoneThat.
Roy thanks for sharing a great story. Also, am I hearing a belated "happy birthday" is in order? 🍻

I must say I do like that table the fish are posed on. Least not forget, a fine catch of Perch.👍
2017/05/30 13:09:34
roygpa
Thanks BTDT, it's one of those fish cleaning tables with the built in sink. You have one too, no?

My little niece said she wants to move there to our place on the lake and live there forever.   I have another great niece that calls our place "Uncle Roy's Fish House."  I like the name.
2017/05/30 13:24:21
BeenThereDoneThat.
Roy, the name would look great hanging on a shingle.

As for the table, I like it. Especially when I get to use it! lol

Keep the stories coming.
2017/05/30 14:09:13
CAPTAIN HOOK
Well done  !

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account