2015/09/22 23:40:07
CAPTAIN HOOK
That don't look like no early morning sky ? Fix that alarm clock........LOL  All the pics look good except that Walleye photo is missing........again.
2015/09/22 23:52:07
BeenThereDoneThat.

2015/09/23 18:21:29
marco
John:   We were up there last night, talked to 7 fisherman nothing but a few perch and catfish.  Went out at 7:30am this morning, tough day, caught 3 walleye one perch and worked hard for them.  It was flat, we trolled all day. Left at 2:30pm - put in at bowser.  Looked for you, didn't see another boat on the lake when we left.  This is a picture of my beautiful  wife - without the camo  We talked to 4-5 people and no one caught anything.  We feel pretty lucky. I will be up there next week, I think the bite is turning on real soon.  Sorry we missed you!  Marco.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2015/09/23 18:45:52
marco
john..i am a    computer idiot..my wife will try again to download pics...are you downloading from yr cell phone?
2015/09/23 18:46:53
marco
ok..now the pic is up..lmao..must have been me!

2015/09/23 19:19:32
mopars0
marco
john..i am a    computer idiot..my wife will try again to download pics...are you downloading from yr cell phone?
looks like pretty nice walleye to me ... Lol .... Things might be a little slow but hopefully it will be picking up soon ...using my phone and picture came up alright ...
2015/09/23 19:31:23
BeenThereDoneThat.
We interupt this program for some real time fishing conditions coming to you live from the great Pymie.

Stupid fish.

Details at 11............ as in AM

Thank you and good night.

Marco..... you sayin you ain't on the lake...... right now?(lol)

Nice catch buddy and congratulations. I ain't talked to nobody catchin.
2015/09/24 08:48:28
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Nice catch Marco. Gonna try to hit it a few more times myself before archery season gets started.
2015/09/24 09:00:48
marco
crappie slayer..lmao..I fret this time of year..archery or walleye..don't know which I love more...October drives me nuts!!!!

2015/09/24 22:25:54
BeenThereDoneThat.
Hey, hey, hey, heyyyyyyy..............................................  I'm gettin closer!!!!!!!!!! 

Awwwwwww  c'mon at least it's a fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honest............ it's bigger than it looks, I just took the picture using a small camera.

Not to change the subject but, that story about fish and game being more active and feeding when the moon is high in the sky.

After last night

I'm pretty sure tha's a bunch of hooey. 

I gotta get.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account