2017/05/24 14:34:22
CAPTAIN HOOK
Hey Crappie King I haven't seen you on Shenango ! Where you hiding ? I'm still chasing those Stripers, got a few hogs. Lots of Crappie hitting in the lower river but I don't chase them. 
Where's my buddy Striper guy been ?   
2017/05/24 14:55:28
CAPTAIN HOOK

What a HD view ! Man, do these Crappie run big up on Shenango! ....lol

Plan B when Pymy fails !

2017/05/24 18:39:39
chauncy
Nice catch Brock. I dont spend a lot of time on Shenango in the spring. I do so much better on size on other area lakes. Our striper buddy, Rick Como, is doing well on Shenango too. Just talked to him monday. Was hoping to head up to Linesville in the AM but i think the rain will put that on hold for a couple days. Got a few crankbaits to donate to the stump field while chasing those eyes there. John, try using bobby garland baby shads tipped with minnows in your crappie spots.
2017/05/24 19:29:24
CAPTAIN HOOK
Thanks' Chauncy I'll see you on the lake one day in the future. 
2017/05/24 22:54:46
BeenThereDoneThat.
Mercy sake, I thought that was Bill Dance when I first saw the picture of the Striper.  Nice catch Capt and so are those pictures.  Congratulations.

Chauncy, thank you for the tip on the Bobby Garlands, muchly appreciated! 

Weather isn't looking real good at all for the next four to five days, that's gotta suck for the those unable to get out until this three day weekend.  Let's hope the weather dude got the forecast screwed up..... again.
2017/05/24 23:18:00
nerka
nice fish captn  always wanted to get sum wipers they look cool
2017/05/25 02:09:09
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Great pics as always captain. Yoy guys are making me jealous. Been slammed at work for weeks, so fishing time has been limited. Only 30 or so yrs until retirement, then I'll be able to get at it.
2017/05/25 07:29:22
Big Tuna
Nice feesh,Brock. Too much info,there will be a run a the local bait shops for that firetiger Rap.  lol

2017/05/25 08:52:08
CAPTAIN HOOK
Thanks guys , fishing has been up and down for the local lakes and our river. Pymy was a big disappointment for Spring Walleye but the Musky fishing is still good. Just an off year so far on Pymy.

Shenango has been hit and miss but not bad. Our Shenango river again has proved to be tops at all around fishing. Just wish the Fish Commish would open their eyes and stock were the fishing pressure is higher and the catch rate is better for anglers. Once again the no Walleye program for Shenango River is not helping continue good future fishing. 

Big Tuna I about wore the paint off of that casting over and over !lol.....no secret here

Weather once again mixed .....good fishing guys !

2017/05/27 08:09:14
workcanwait....
Looks like you are adapting well to conditions Captain...nice pics as usual.WCW

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account