Can someone send me the coordinates for pandarum boat launch or an address
2017/05/16 11:49:20
roygpa
should be at
41 degrees 39.214 minutes north
80 degrees 31.333 minutes west.
2017/05/16 11:54:23
fishing ramrodinpa
I am spelling that right correct? Or is it padanaram?
2017/05/16 12:28:12
BeenThereDoneThat.
Close enough.... If you are on the road, from the Buckeye turn left at the light before crossing the Andover/Espyville Causeway. From the Keystone turn right at the first light after crossing the causeway. Your destination will be to your right, watch for the sign.

Disclaimer; directions provided by a truck driver, should you become lost you are on your own.

Good luck.
2017/05/16 13:02:13
roygpa
Looks like Padanaram on my map.
2017/05/16 13:58:18
BeenThereDoneThat.
Not only can I not SPELL it...... I can't pronounce it. 

UMMMM did I mention, having another great day on the water yesterday?

Awesome day 'cept for that stupid wind!!!

2017/05/16 15:47:04
fishin coyote
A true red blooded american would be using the tail gate of his truck to clean the catch not some sissified snowflake fish cleaning table that has running water . I'll give you props though for the manual fillet knife

Nice catch BTDT
Mike
2017/05/16 16:03:13
treesparrow
In the winter I use the hood after it has driven me home. Its mice and warm to keep my fingies warm. I once cleaned a couple Burbot on my hood in winter and the slime and guts froze on and stayed on for long time staining and etching the white paint on my hood. Oh Well!  Should of had more wax on that hood. Not the sissy kind but steel trap wax of course.
2017/05/16 20:46:45
Big Tuna
BTDT, New name. Crappie Crushers. Your turning into quite the slab magnet. Love big panfish.
2017/05/16 23:30:32
BeenThereDoneThat.
fishin coyote
A true red blooded american would be using the tail gate of his truck to clean the catch not some sissified snowflake fish cleaning table that has running water . I'll give you props though for the manual fillet knife

Nice catch BTDT
Mike

WHAAAT, use the tail gate of my wifes pick-up truck....... NOOOOOOO way!!!!!  Hell I bought that fancy new cleaning table for her and she still won't clean the fish.  Plus, she became suspicious about using a electric knife while standing on wet ground caused by water draining from the sink.  Just couldn't convince her the cord was for recharging the battery.

Thanks Mike, it's been a while since I caught Crappie like this but, I'm not gloating.

==========================================================
Big Tuna
BTDT, New name. Crappie Crushers. Your turning into quite the slab magnet. Love big panfish.

I don't know Fred, I would hold off on the name change just yet.   I launched at Jamestown just after 6:00 tonight and I boated a whopping four fish.  One 8.5" and one 9" Crappie along with a respectable Blue Gill and a dink Perch.

Had a bit of a rude awakening as I worked my way close along the shore line.  Felt like I was being watched for one reason or another.

Fortunate, for me,  they wasn't vultures and while the skeeters was biting much better than the stupid fish, all in all it was another great day on the Pymie.

...............   but, I'm not gloating.  Much!!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account