2017/04/19 19:39:46
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Big Tuna
I talked to my buddy that got a place over by Snodgrass,and he watched the PFC pull nets a couple of weekends ago and said the nets where full of eyes. Maybe they kept them all for the open house fish fry. lol 

Sounds like I need to get me one of these "nets" :).
2017/04/19 20:14:29
BeenThereDoneThat.
Nets were still in at Snodgrass as of 9:00 PM last night.

Some dude standing chest deep, just down stream, mumbling something about "you ain't outsmarting me tonight..... you stupid fish"!

Had a fishing rod in one hand and a camera in the other, I dunno, I just kept botor moating right on by.
2017/04/19 21:36:25
slabfinder
Well I got back in yesterday night around 9:30pm after leaving the house 3am on monday morning.  Fished hard!  I put the boat in a total of 4 times.  Once at snodgrass, twice at 4 Island bay (41 bay) and once at Alcatraz.  Had some motor trouble, had to pull plugs mid run on snodgrass, trolled worm harnesses in the shallows most of the morning 55-58 degrees.  LOCKJAW!  Tried shallow then deep as the full sun and glass conditions of tuesday hit us.  Finally ending our trip around harris island bypassing the stumps, everyone seemed to be fishing the little fingers behind the islands and water temps were very close to 70 degrees up north.  I assume crappies are now on their beds doing their thing.  

Did I mention I slept in a tent monday night.  Brrrr!  

The fish won on this trip, but i'll be back!
2017/04/19 21:45:51
crappiefisher
 Tim,

Sorry I wazs at Linesville for the past week, (no internet ) YIPPIE!!   They r just Heddon Dying Flutters. The Bass & Eyes like 'em a bunch at Arthur.

tAKE cARE,
  crappY
2017/04/19 21:57:11
nerka
nice eye
2017/04/19 23:51:10
CAPTAIN HOOK
BeenThereDoneThat.
Nets were still in at Snodgrass as of 9:00 PM last night.

Some dude standing chest deep, just down stream, mumbling something about "you ain't outsmarting me tonight..... you stupid fish"!

Had a fishing rod in one hand and a camera in the other, I dunno, I just kept botor moating right on by.

You got to stay out late to spot me fishing, your in bed watching Naked and Afraid, when I'm just showing up !....lol
2017/04/20 07:59:55
wetboot
Ill be out tonight hopefully not getting rained on or struck by lightning...seems like its kinda slow for everyone this year 😭
2017/04/20 09:18:11
BeenThereDoneThat.
CAPTAIN HOOK

You got to stay out late to spot me fishing, your in bed watching Naked and Afraid, when I'm just showing up !....lol

Heyyyyy.... I represent that remark.

He Hee..........😴

Nice fish Capt.
2017/04/20 14:01:14
CAPTAIN HOOK
Thanks guys, see you all on the lake tonight ......weather permitting! 
2017/04/20 18:08:55
CAPTAIN HOOK

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account