2017/04/09 11:31:26
BeenThereDoneThat.
It's a beautiful day in Pennsylvania; awfully quiet too. Fellas all must be out fishing.

Sure hope we read some success stories and see some good pictures.

And yinz dang sure will if I catch some stupid fish.

Tight lines🍻
2017/04/09 12:58:16
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.
It's a beautiful day in Pennsylvania; awfully quiet too. Fellas all must be out fishing.

Sure hope we read some success stories and see some good pictures.

And yinz dang sure will if I catch some stupid fish.

Tight lines🍻
. Well BTDT sure is a beautiful day , should be fishing but I'm babysitting our cats so my wife can paint the kitchen 😡... not allowed to paint says I'm to messy , did get the electric work all done new light works great...oh well at least I can watch the ballgame and race while babysitting ..... oh crap they are on at same time .... more decisions to make .... oh heck just tell me some good fishing stories of today out on the water ya know enjoying this beautiful weather ... gotta go missing a cat ... oh boy I'm in trouble now 😜👍🍺🍺
2017/04/09 14:58:15
BeenThereDoneThat.
Steve did ya ever notice, when ya tell the better half you will get to a her project next week, how fast "next week" gets here? And, the weather is always better than it was the past week? Stupid weather!!!

For reasons unknown to me, I decided to try out a turbo-nozzle with my power washer and
blast a spot on my detached garage. Not a good idea.... oops! As soon as I'm finished the other 3 walls, I can try out the new gun on my paint sprayer!
2017/04/09 17:09:53
ICE NUT
Wife and I fished Linesville area today it was a beautiful day for sure. Now as for the fishing well wife caught a really nice largemouth me a really nice bluegill and that's it.Fished everywhere also in a pack of boats didn't see a thing caught and no one at marina did either. Water needs to warm up should pick up!!!!!
2017/04/09 18:29:45
mopars0
Yeah BTDT, know all about I'll get that next week to the better half , she did a really good job painting and I got to watch ball game and race off and on. I thanked her by getting a pizza for dinner...she was happy ... now we have a new floor to put down but son in law is a union carpenter 😜👍... sure hope she stops finding things to do.... I tell her the guys are telling me the fishing is really getting good ...... I may have to sleep in garage tonight 😜.... Thanks for the report ICE ...
2017/04/09 19:12:34
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.

For reasons unknown to me, I decided to try out a turbo-nozzle with my power washer and
blast a spot on my detached garage. Not a good idea.... oops! As soon as I'm finished the other 3 walls, I can try out the new gun on my paint sprayer!
well kinda sounds like you're going to be busy also .... just a thought Giant Eagle does sale walleye if we get desperate, my venison is almost gone that would be the venison my neighbor gave me cause I got nothing .... stupid deer ! 😜👍
2017/04/09 21:13:03
BeenThereDoneThat.
IceNut thank you so very much for your report. Takes the sting out of, me doing stupid stuff like, washing and painting a garage.

The weather tonight sure has me wishin I was fishin but right now, that hurts just thinking about it.
2017/04/10 05:04:56
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
I feel your pain old dog. Still waiting for my waders to dry out from last week
2017/04/10 07:13:36
fishin coyote
old dog
the water is cold...really cold.  and tastes terrible.  after wading for close to 40 years and never getting wet, i took the plunge tonight.  lol.  

Do you need a cane grey hair?
It looked like it would've been a perfect evening. Unfortunately I have too much on my plate with the new homestead to get out yet and I have to find the box my waders are in. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have the boat ready.
Mike
2017/04/10 10:03:04
Fisherlady2
old dog
one thing i'll change is that i'll start wearing a wading belt instead of leaving it in my gear bag as i've done forever.  i don't believe i've ever worn it, not even on streams while steelhead fishing.  

Both CS and Rich...
Don't be afraid to use whatever safety gear is practical for your situation,  none of us bounce like we used to... glad it sounds like no longer term problem from the fall. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account