2017/04/06 15:24:03
BeenThereDoneThat.
thunderpole
Your right we will have the lake to ourselves for 2 weeks! Or until all the stockies are roped up then they will be back

Fish hard and fish frequently neighbor one of these day we will be in the right spot at the right time. Until then, it's the fault of the stupid fish.
2017/04/06 15:30:47
BeenThereDoneThat.
Outasync ya made your maiden voyage, with your "nicely done" refurbished boat, yet?

I'm looking forward to seeing your rig on the water.
2017/04/06 16:39:13
outasync
Not yet btdt. The little one is keeping me pretty occupied. Maybe sunday
2017/04/06 17:51:37
thunderpole
Buddy got one last night and night before I lost 3 had multiple bumps past 2 nights ,believe me I'm staying at it think we are going to battle the waves again tonight..... I just want to put one on my orange rope!!!

PS. When its you vs the waves they always win .....get out your hothands
2017/04/06 19:59:36
BeenThereDoneThat.
thunderpole
Buddy got one last night and night before I lost 3 had multiple bumps past 2 nights ,believe me I'm staying at it think we are going to battle the waves again tonight..... I just want to put one on my orange rope!!!

PS. When its you vs the waves they always win .....get out your hothands

Good luck with the waves. Keep an eye on the weather. NWS issued a winter storm advisory for the area.

Remember...... nooooo spot burning.
2017/04/06 20:10:23
BeenThereDoneThat.
outasync
Not yet btdt. The little one is keeping me pretty occupied. Maybe sunday

Copy the daddy duties buddy. Cherish the time. Won't be long till your teaching your new fishing buddy how to cast then before ya know it, you'll be asked for the keys to the boat.

Gotta power wash the humble adobe to ready it for a fresh coat of oil this weekend but let me know, what time if you do go, I'll try and sneak away for a bit.
2017/04/06 20:52:44
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Gave it a shot for a while this evening until I tripped on a log and took a bath. **** the luck. Had a few bumps before I retreated home. Hoping the action heats up soon. Still waiting for that first legal eye of the year.

Ps. My body with soaked clothes is still saying the water temp is hanging around bbbrrrrrrrrr...

Good luck everyone!
2017/04/06 20:59:54
outasync
I probably won't be fishing. Mostly testing her out and seeing how she handles. Good Friday I plan on giving it a go for a extended period
2017/04/06 21:10:59
BeenThereDoneThat.
Outasync if you do go watch out for that guy in the Fisher. That dude buzzes around the lake and harassed me all day Wednesday.

He hee Walleye Bill sure is happy with his new motor.

I got a few pictures and sent them to him, the boat looks good on the water and his refurb work is excellent.
2017/04/06 21:21:20
slabfinder
Let me know when them there walleye are off the points and bars. I'll be up to troll a bottom bouncer of the feeding flats! As of right now a crappie sandwich is calling.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account