2017/04/06 11:51:25
BeenThereDoneThat.
Ummm no Thunderpole, the people I spoke with were not just about catching but about getting out to enjoy fishing.

There was no mention of being out enjoying the outdoors because of reports posted by area bait shops or stories, generated and posted on social media by wannabe journalist.
2017/04/06 11:51:32
BeenThereDoneThat.
Oooops..... double post. No response from first click on reply button then two post from a second click.

Stupid reply button.😛
2017/04/06 12:00:21
thunderpole
Just curious btdt, I seen more people out last night then I have ever seen wading ever! Someone the cat out the bag! Fishing was mediocre for us, lots of effort no reword a lot like my archery season lol
2017/04/06 12:02:09
thunderpole
Yea the reply button didn't work for me neither I just seen stupid technology
2017/04/06 12:23:42
outasync
After you headed eat last year Ronnie there was a group of about 7 guys fishing to the right of the end of the trail almost every night then 5 at the popular spot left of the point under the light. Not to mention the 4 boats hanging out just beyond casting distance! Wading has gotten more popular for sure but from what I saw their catching was limited!
2017/04/06 13:55:38
thunderpole
Its gonna pick up eventually
2017/04/06 14:34:41
BeenThereDoneThat.
thunderpole
Just curious btdt, I seen more people out last night then I have ever seen wading ever! Someone the cat out the bag! Fishing was mediocre for us, lots of effort no reword a lot like my archery season lol

Them just the people awaiting the arrival of April 15th. They just got their lakes mixed up when they heard the fishes was jumping.

I hear ya about the stupid deer.

But ain't it fun anyway.
2017/04/06 14:59:09
marco
btdt, registered and big tuna...we caught our first eye off shore last night on the south end pa side.  21 inches.
  yea!!!!!  maybe my luck is changing!
2017/04/06 14:59:19
thunderpole
Your right we will have the lake to ourselves for 2 weeks! Or until all the stockies are roped up then they will be back
2017/04/06 15:18:27
BeenThereDoneThat.
marco
btdt, registered and big tuna...we caught our first eye off shore last night on the south end pa side.  21 inches.  yea!!!!!  maybe my luck is changing!

Fantastic Marco congratulations.

Keep catchin' em buddy we'll be up for a fish fry.

Hey, if you are catchin' em from shore, wanna sell your boat? lol

May you be blessed with many more tight lines.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account