2017/04/03 18:29:20
mopars0
Lol ..... ok BTDT that works 😜👍
2017/04/03 19:46:21
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Walleye killer, surface temp showed around 47 most places I was Sunday if I remember right.
2017/04/04 06:58:19
Big Tuna
I can still drink beer right? I just can't fish,but I will enjoy a perch fry every Friday. I'll be thinking of you guys all this month and May. Hopefully with stringers and live wells full of eyes. BTDT it's still not too late but I wouldn't wait long the perch are still there 7 fow,head of the bay. I'm up early,I got a 48 Qt cooler full of perch to cut, I'm hiding that electric knife after this morning or going to burn it up.lol. I'm sick of cleaning fish but it sure is fun catching and eating them. Have a fun spring and I'll be checking in from time to time. Well I got to get busy 60 of my little friends need cleaned and vacuum packed for later dinner dates. Brock those hungry eyes should be in the shallows real soon,I expect updates even though I'll be working. Hopefully next year be can wade a few times and swap fishermen tales.
2017/04/04 09:46:03
CAPTAIN HOOK
You put out a lot of good advice and tips for Bay Perch fishing and caught the fish to prove it. I'm sure a lot of guys did well that did take advantage of all the info. My buddy and his younger boys did have a good time there fishing. I've had great days of fishing in the Bay also, but just don't have the passion of years past. Just kind of stay in my fishing neighborhood now days , but it's a good place to be! I expect to posts some good fishing news soon.......I hope ! 
2017/04/04 18:12:59
CAPTAIN HOOK
Don't matter Rich, but I think Ohio fish are sweeter tasting ! ...lol
2017/04/04 19:26:30
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Thought about taking the waders out tonight, but the wind has been pounding since I got home from work. Will be out either tomorrow or Thursday before the cold sets in.
2017/04/04 22:04:52
BeenThereDoneThat.
Goodness, not that I would doubt anybody's word but, I just checked Thur-Fri's weather report for the Pymie area. GOOD GRIEF 😱.

Stupid ground hog.....
2017/04/05 20:03:59
BeenThereDoneThat.
Not that I don't want to tell you about my wonderful excursion today it's just that after the dissatisfaction displayed over recent fishing reports, given by area shop(s), I feel it not to be in my best interest to spot burn.

However, that being said, I will mention upon interviewing numourous anglers before, during and, after my wonderful day on the lake I was pleasantly surprised to learn the general consensus was the same.

Stupid fish!

Don't forget to keep an eye on the weather.

Tight lines...... coming to a lake near you.
2017/04/05 21:32:46
BeenThereDoneThat.

Just hanging out waitin' on the boats to arrive...............

What's in your boat?  or rather..... ON???
2017/04/06 10:47:55
thunderpole
In regards to spot burning? The other anglers are upset with it as well?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account