2017/04/01 16:06:14
LetMeBeFishing
BeenThereDoneThat.
LetMeBeFishing
BeenThereDoneThat.
LetMeBeFishing...

Vista Parking Lot 3 just as you enter the park.

Oops, silly me.... forgot, no spot burning.😜

That's what thru me this was all about Pyma and you where talking vista up off erie bay

Sorry..... I wasn't talking about fishing PI. Just trying to answer your question about the location of Vista Launch at PI.

Got you. How I understand I was confused. Maybe to many beers or something. 
2017/04/01 16:54:22
slabfinder
I second Richter's!
2017/04/01 22:24:24
Porktown
The problem is... For almost all waters in our climate zone, May and June are some of the best times to be around! Pymie as noted, Arthur is on fire, the 3 rivers, PI as noted, I've heard the upper Allegheny, you name it, the fish are biting. DE coast, VA coast, NC coast, NJ coast. Unfortunately, they all seem to be on fire around the same time!!! Once you hid the dog days, you need to a boat to take you deep on the big pond for eyes, or if perch are cooperating, a 1/2 mile out. Other than that, everyone has a few secret spots, but usually mid day summer, isn't good fishing. Same thing seems to happen when the reports of circus heads start showing up. The crappie and perch start showing up elsewhere. Pike elsewhere, eyes in other places. Unfortunately, it seems very climate oriented. Fishing turns on "close" to us, and it is everywhere. When it turns off, it is everywhere. Obviously, some places better than others, and certain species have certain seasonal movemnts. But usually when things are slow on your local lake, they are slow in the entire Mid Atlantic region. You end up needing to go to Florida or Canada on our off seasons to make those places worth while,
2017/04/02 11:14:02
BeenThereDoneThat.
😒 😴

All those heading for the water on this beautiful Sunday........ Raise your hand.

Tight lines if yinz can make it out.
2017/04/02 15:40:52
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.
😒 😴

All those heading for the water on this beautiful Sunday........ Raise your hand.

Tight lines if yinz can make it out.
. Well for me the only place I've been heading lately is Home Depot.... ya know honey do things ....but you know that saying a HAPPY WIFE _______.😜👍🍺
2017/04/02 16:32:50
CAPTAIN HOOK
Work fast Mo the bite is about top start
2017/04/02 17:00:05
Porktown
weather has been extremely unpredictable the past 10 years (thanks Obama)... but for the most part, mid-late April, May and at least first part of June, seem to be the time to be out in our climate. Trout, eyes, wipers, crappy, you name it. Some earlier than others and different locations, etc. but all seem to be dumber then, than mid summer or mid winter. No doubt the changing climate kills many tried and true formulas.
2017/04/02 17:15:07
mopars0
CAPTAIN HOOK
Work fast Mo the bite is about top start
. Lol. .... working on it Captain 👍
2017/04/02 18:55:17
BeenThereDoneThat.
Mopars, last week, I made two trips to get materials for honeydews....... wife still hasn't questioned the need for me to take, the FishHawk. 😛
2017/04/02 19:25:58
Big Tuna
One more ride on the perch train tomorrow,then it's 24-7 till November. You old farts are lucky. Have a great season fellas. I hope to join you guys in a couple years God willing. Please save some eyes from me.  lol  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account