2017/03/31 23:50:31
countryfisher
11 boats and 25 ppl... weird. The night before there was 1 boat and 1 to 2 people on each side. I caught 1. Great job posting on FB to get customers, I won't be one
2017/04/01 05:45:12
Big Tuna
 DUMB AND DUMBER.
2017/04/01 08:35:36
thunderpole
I agree Robinson starting to **** me off no need to spot burn that's bs, my story is they ruined walleye fishing at pyme I just don't get it!!!! What the #%$# where the fish??? I'm really starting to get burnt out with no fish 9 trips now fished every spot but the causeway for one bump ......should I buy sonars start snaggin or what? Pfbc quit stocking? I haven't seen a single net out yet....iv never seen anything like it one after another ! Fb ruined fishing on pyme I'm bout to post a false report see if they post it
2017/04/01 08:45:46
thunderpole
Just read Robinson report they said they will remove all comments they don't like pertaining to spot burning wtf if you wanna drive 2 he's to fish and get skunked to freaking bad! No one cares fish harder like the rest of us all my buddy's say I'll start going when your getting them..... Ha I'm not telling you **** get out and fish just like me ....stop asking for handouts total bs I hope they read this!!!!!
2017/04/01 09:44:22
BeenThereDoneThat.
LetMeBeFishing
BeenThereDoneThat.
LetMeBeFishing...

Vista Parking Lot 3 just as you enter the park.

Oops, silly me.... forgot, no spot burning.😜

That's what thru me this was all about Pyma and you where talking vista up off erie bay

Sorry..... I wasn't talking about fishing PI. Just trying to answer your question about the location of Vista Launch at PI.
2017/04/01 09:46:46
Slayinsteel5623
I've fallen into the trap twice now about pyma being on fire. I drive all the way from Bemus Point ,NY and have been very disappointed. They've definitely lost a customer! Any recommendations for a good bait shop on pyma?
2017/04/01 10:32:30
Indiana_Bob
thunderpole
Just read Robinson report they said they will remove all comments they don't like pertaining to spot burning wtf if you wanna drive 2 he's to fish and get skunked to freaking bad! No one cares fish harder like the rest of us all my buddy's say I'll start going when your getting them..... Ha I'm not telling you **** get out and fish just like me ....stop asking for handouts total bs I hope they read this!!!!!

Doubt they will understand if they see the post. Wow
2017/04/01 10:38:37
outasync
They always say the lakes booming!! Usually by this time I've spent 20 days fishing and there's only a few guys I'll give a heads up to. It's not fun to pull into your spot and see 10 guys fishing it. But then again when they all have empty stringers and yours is full is a nice feeling :)
2017/04/01 10:40:33
outasync
Slayinsteel- I usually get my bait at richters. Ive been buying there for 20+ years
2017/04/01 10:50:18
crappiefisher
outasync
Slayinsteel- I usually get my bait at richters. Ive been buying there for 20+ years

Richters...
5 Muskies caught below dam the other day on lures... it is what it is.

Bite can be hot then dead in no time. That's why it's called fishin'

crappy

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account