2017/03/25 11:57:48
CAPTAIN HOOK
I concur !  No fish yet. Snagging is for chumps with no fishing skills !
2017/03/25 13:17:51
Big Tuna
Few more warm days,even a nice warm rain and you boys will be getting them. I made plans to go to Erie on Monday. Gotta get on the perch train a few more times.... before the spawn. Hope the eyes show up for the waders.
2017/03/25 14:05:11
thunderpole
Rains coming should kick things off debating whether or not to go tonight, I think there still out deep haven't seen any yet but within the next few days I bet we will start having some action we fished hard last night untill a beaver attempted to attack me so I got the hell out of there, I dont mess with angry bevs
2017/03/25 16:51:48
BeenThereDoneThat.
SURE AS HECK ain't much going on around Jamestown and the dam.

Dadburn wind was cold today.

Several boats in the vicinity with at least three towing planers looking for musky.

I pulled a crawler harness and bounced a half ounce Storm Wild Eye on the bottom from the old Marina to the Dam. Missed a few tugs on the crawlers fishing 25+ FOW.

Plenty of little fishy pics over clouds of bait fish popping up, on the Helix, anywhere from 15 to 23 ft. down.

Wind did settle for a bit so I tried verticle jigging for some of the fishy pictures using 1/16 jig and chunk of crawler. Stupid fishy pictures.

Spoke to three other boats and they reported stupid fishy pictures too.

So I said to heck with it and went to look at new boats. 'cept the one that caught my eye, wasn't new. Stupid not new boat.

Oh yeah..... water temp at the surface was 38 degrees give or take a tenth.
2017/03/25 20:34:59
mopars0
Well I did some more honey do thingy's today ...putting lights up in my kitchen for wifey. Of course nothing goes right 😡 But got-ter done👍Boat still covered up hoping to get out soon to look st those stupid fishy pictures ...
2017/03/25 20:46:45
BeenThereDoneThat.
Mopars, I got a new trick I'll share with ya but ya must keep it under your hat. I ask the wife what needs to be done then plan it for the next day. Sometime during the night I'll mention I have to go for materials in the morning. So far when I return with the stuff, the wife hasn't ask why I took the boat with me. Priceless!!! 😜
2017/03/26 00:42:50
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
No luck with the eyes tonight, but my buddy picked up a big cat. Lost another nice fish at the boat. Sorry for the bad pic

2017/03/26 09:53:23
pymafish615
Well fish are starting to liven up caught 2 walleye 2 crappie and 4 perch pulled all nighter I'd say by next weekend it'll be awesome fishing
2017/03/26 17:19:21
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
2nd that old dog. My dad wanted to go tonight, but I'm gonna wait till tomorrow.
2017/03/26 17:46:13
thunderpole
Nothing again last night seen slot of guys out waiting till tomorrow to try again everyone we seen had all left by 930 got 44 for temp

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account