2017/03/22 14:04:31
LetMeBeFishing
BeenThereDoneThat.
LetMeBeFishing...

Vista Parking Lot 3 just as you enter the park.

Oops, silly me.... forgot, no spot burning.😜

That's alright where is plenty for everyone. I don't know where that's is at. I am totally lost as to that area. Help me with a little more info on the ramp location. I am new to Pyma area

<p>
Big Tuna</p> <p>Nice one BTDT. We got 60 more on Monday 11"-15.5" perch. Got steelhead but released them so the yellow ropers don't cry this fall. lol Three steelhead from the first trip is more than enough for smoked fish. Heading back up Saturday probably. I think I'm going to pass on Pymy this year,those jumbos are filling the freezer and to be honest taste better than eyes to me. It's hard to pass up a sure thing,1.25-1.5 pound fish and a handful of 2 pounders. Put in at Vista launch the last time,it's deeper than Niagara and about 400-500 yard to perch land. Going to show Marco the pics from the trip today. He got to see the pics to believe. lol Good fishing to you.&nbsp;</p> <p><br />
<br />Have to ask where is the Vista launch at.</p>
2017/03/22 14:13:21
BeenThereDoneThat.
LetMeBeFishing....

Your best bet is to Google "Presque Isle Bay" or search, Google Maps. You will get directions straight from your door step.
2017/03/22 15:01:32
mopars0
Says it is on Peninsula Dr. Just past Sara's restaurant on right ...
2017/03/22 15:40:53
Big Tuna
When you enter the peninsula, there's a series off parking lots on the bay side,there marked with a sign. I believe Vista at the third parking lot. The launch is at the far end off the parking lot.  If you get there late,you'll have to put in at Niagara and you'll have to run a little over a mile..If you put in there( Vista) it very close to the perch spot, there will be boats anchored fishing. Respect other boats and anchor and fish the outside of the pack. Fishermen are usually great guys and share info,but there's one guy ( local)  that you don't want to crowd. We got about 50 yards from him last time,and he dropped the F bomb about us getting to close.lol  Like I've said before,there's no secrets at Erie,it's a huge bay,with billions of fish,and there's plenty for everyone.
2017/03/23 18:37:46
thunderpole
Tonight will be significantly better weather wise, very optimistic ill be going everynight from here on out ...........fishing report to come in the wee hrs of the morning
2017/03/23 19:20:08
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Good luck. Planning on heading out tomorrow night
2017/03/23 20:36:30
outasync
Good luck! I'll be in bed. Doctor plans on inducing the wife in the morning so hopefully there's a little one here by this time tomorrow!
2017/03/23 22:05:11
BeenThereDoneThat.
Dave let me know when you can, we will be thinking about yinz.

When you hand out them cigars, I don't smoke but, Seaguar 8 lb test will do nicely.

Did ya hear, WalleyeBill got his new baby yesterday?
2017/03/24 08:55:16
thunderpole
Well it sucked little to no wind no bumps no fish ran into some icey spots , hopefully this warm rain takes the ice off and warms temps this weekend water was 38°
2017/03/25 11:01:29
thunderpole
42° last night perfect weather fingers didn't even get cold!!! Didn't catch a thing no bumps , the snaggers are in full swing at the causeway. Any day now im still saying monday is the day. Thats my story and im sticking to it

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account