2017/02/23 10:52:47
thunderpole
Im thinking about going up tonight or tomorrow and try im sure there not but 60°+ cant help myself seen some crappy pics posted from this week anyone got a water temp?
2017/02/23 11:05:54
outasync
Btdt had 35 degrees on Monday I believe. I've got the itch myself but am not giving in to the early bird urge until the water hits at least 40. Hopefully 70s Friday gets it up
2017/02/23 11:26:40
thunderpole
Dam shanango is 44-46 yesterday I figured it would be higher
2017/02/23 11:35:29
WaLLeye_Killer
Has anyone had any luck from shore?
2017/02/23 11:52:37
Big Tuna
Spillway area a few. It's to early to wade at night,water needs to hit the 40's. Great perch bite in P.I . Erie at the head of the bay. 
2017/02/23 15:38:44
marco
Dam,  I am looking at all these posts and thinking its april.  I am goin to pymy sat thru Monday.  gonna to wet a line from shore somewhere.  I am sure big tuna, btdt or registered have some secret spots in February!

2017/02/23 18:49:27
registered
marco
Dam,  I am looking at all these posts and thinking its april.  I am goin to pymy sat thru Monday.  gonna to wet a line from shore somewhere.  I am sure big tuna, btdt or registered have some secret spots in February!

Marco, good to see you survived the winter. I don't know about secret Pymy spots but Big Tuna had me heading to Erie tomorrow for the perch slam. I was going to invite you and John but then life kicked in and I have to work. Soon my friend.
2017/02/23 19:12:27
marco
registered,  hope yr doing well!  I talked to big tuna today.  Had to twist his arm to get that story about erie out of him, but he gave it up!  I am up at pymy every weekend working on cottage and last weekend people were fishing everywhere!  I got the itch so gonna give it a try.  the walleye bite will be on soon!  cant wait to hook up w you guys!  maybe we will catch some fish this year?
2017/02/23 19:35:43
fishin coyote
The snaggers are out at the spillway
2017/02/23 21:06:19
BeenThereDoneThat.
Botor moated around the causeway from 1:30 till sunset.

Water temp close to and along the south wall is 40 degrees with 38 degrees elsewhere.

Very few little fishy pictures popping up on the sonar screen.

I dragged crawlers on a harness, thumped twister tails on jigs, hopped sonar's, pulled floating stick baits behind 3-way rigs aaaaand tried a whole bunch of other wrong things. So, long story short... stupid fish!!!

Four other boats reported similar results as did a couple of hardy anglers fishing from the wall.

Two boats returning from mup north reported open water all around as well as seeing few fishy pictures

Marco and register I look forward to seeing your smiling innocent faces, real soon.

Though I'm not sure at the same time and, in the same place.

If I did survive a meeting like that, I probably would never be right again. 😈

Till next time, tight lines.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account