2016/10/25 08:54:03
thunderpole
Fished last night 7-9 nothing no bumps taps nothing was nice out tho and I didn't freeze maby next time
2016/10/25 09:49:52
CAPTAIN HOOK

Went last evening up there.......no fish here either , didn't try too hard !

2016/10/25 10:55:09
mopars0
Awesome pictures there Captain .... hope to get back in action here soon ... taking little down time, drove 776 miles , 13 hours yesterday coming back from Talladega Nascar race ....was a tired puppy last night 😜
2016/10/25 21:47:36
thunderpole
I fished 2 spots a shole and a point seen some baitfish but not many
2016/10/25 22:08:27
CAPTAIN HOOK
Mopar , I got to admit Pymy is one nice place to visit whether fishing , camping, or just looking !

It 's almost timeless too , very little changes over many years.
Like going back in time for me ! 
A few more from Pymy last night.................

2016/10/26 11:31:36
marco
question....I have never fished from shore for eyes...going up sat thru tues...wife does not want to take boat....if you
were going to fish would you fish points down by dam or up by tuttle?  not looking for your secret spot...just some general directions...thks marko
2016/10/26 12:30:25
chauncy
Fish the points from shore that you fish from the boat. If you can get to them.
2016/10/26 18:27:22
Big Tuna
Hey Marco, the point In Jamestown park across from the stone building was my favorite spot in the old days. Cast out big creek chubs and fish a night. From the point move to your right towards the dam and cast Raps retrieve slow. I caught a 12 and 13 lb fish off the point many years ago in early November. Don't know if you know but I had emergency open heart surgery on Oct 7 so I'm ----ed for a while. I hope to be in my ground blind in Ohio in mid November but I think Pa. is a wash. I'm doing great and expect to be better than ever. No heart damage just 4 blocked arteries. My son killed dandy 8 pts with a 23 in spread in my spot.lol Good luck hunting and fishing. Fred
2016/10/26 20:24:39
marco
big tuna..dam..the hell w the fish..i am glad yr ok...my prayers are w you.!!!  I am glad there is no damage....when yr better stop in store...got a great ice fishing idea you may like.  I know right where you are talking about.  if the weather cooperates I will try it.  godspeed brother...get better and call me!  thks for advice!!!
2016/10/27 12:30:41
CAPTAIN HOOK
Big Tuna glad your on recovery road. That has to be scary stuff to go through.

The only bad thing now with the water level down that spot has excessive weeds close to shore, plus all that construction on the weir probably has that area spooked up a little. They got about half that stone weir torn apart . Got pumps running their too plus the current goes down to the overflow. Just kind of messed up now......but who knows.     

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account