2016/09/21 11:54:32
mopars0
Looks real yummy ... Captain
2016/09/21 16:58:28
CAPTAIN HOOK
BTDT.....LOL.....It was all good !  That Andy's Cajun is still my favorite .
Looking forward to some fresh Fall Walleye soon boys ! They should be nice and fat !!!!
2016/09/22 15:52:01
LetMeBeFishing
I cant wait , Please let me know if the fishing gets good. So I can sneek out of work to go walleye fishing
2016/09/24 08:05:29
fishin coyote
A quick report for you fall fishers. Went out of Snodgrass yesterday afternoon. Fished around Stocker and Bay 41. Water was still 77-81 on the surface.
Got the usual cats, perch, gills etc. but no stupid walleyes. Had a guy with us who wanted a kitty dinner so we boxed up a bunch to help lessen the population:)

Mike
2016/09/24 10:23:50
BeenThereDoneThat.
Thanks Mike, I'm thinkin' I need to point the Fish Hawk toward Pymie in the near future.  With my luck, most likely won't do much....  errr 'any' catching, but I'll sure have fun doing some fishin'.

Big temperature change with the weather comin' this week along with, windy days to churn the water maybe reducing the water temperature  so I'm hoping, the cooler weather temperatures will begin to temper the water temperatures tempting the fish into the  temperature moderated shallow water.

Not my fault, brought on by the Fish Hawk spending too much time in her birth and not enough time on the water.  Stupid water temperature.
2016/09/24 16:20:12
mopars0
BTDT ... The Fish Hawk is not the only boat not hitting the water much . Been really slow here. Now Dr has been running a bunch of tests ... blood work , CT scans on arteries in neck & head , could have told Dr never mind checking head cause nothing up there anyhow... lol. Just kinda check ups had a stroke 5 years ago ... but I'd like to tell them ... They are not going to mess with my fall fishing and bow season . Mother natural has already messed enough with the fishing this summer....hope to get to Pymie soon but who knows just have to wait & see .... getting old does have some down falls 😜🍺.... if ya start catching ..... ya know them things called fish , let me know .... Buddy lol
2016/09/26 09:11:40
roygpa
Had 8 people from work fishing Pymy for a little "company tourney" on Saturday. One of the fishermen was the 11 year old daughter of one of the guys. Of course she won the tourney with 2 perch and took home the 80 dollar first prize. (There were no other prizes. :) The only other fish caught were two catfish. She was happy as could be. After the tourney we had a fish fry that included the fish caught that day, as well as some Erie perch that were caught the day before.

It was great day, and the 11 year old says she will be back next year to defend her title.
2016/09/26 16:47:18
LetMeBeFishing
Are there that many cat fish in the lake ? Never fished for them there. cats are good eating.
2016/09/26 17:04:34
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
LetMeBeFishing
Are there that many cat fish in the lake ? Never fished for them there. cats are good eating.

Loads of them
2016/09/26 20:11:15
LetMeBeFishing
Can anyone help me with is the best place to launch from on the south & eastern end. And where on the lake to start fishing for them I don't know that much about the lake.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account