2016/09/08 18:28:11
chauncy
marco
anybody else notice that we do more talking about not catching fish than catching fish on this forum...at least I am in good company!!! 

What am I doing here? Guess I'd better find a different site. Might have to get together and have a fish together on Shenango this fall. See if I can help you guys catch some fish more consistently.
2016/09/09 14:40:24
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.
Marco do you know anybody else who can have so much fun.......... not catching?  If it had to do with only catching, I'd of give up fishing a looooooooong time ago.  For me it's meeting good people who enjoy the time.......  it don't get no better than that.   Besides, I have many good fishing holes where I can catch fish on any Friday night and I don't have to clean em or cook em.  LMAO.  Good times buddy!
. I do enjoy reading all the stories on here have it admit it's been really slow lately haven't had boat in water for probably 2 months but I must say we have got a lot done around the house ...hoping the fall bite start pretty soon like next week ... Lol... Bow season just around the corner though....here is something to get your heart pumping there BTDT ... Only problem he was not on my camera .... Lol. A buddy sent me the picture   ... It was on his camera [/URL]
2016/09/10 15:10:55
CAPTAIN HOOK
Nice dinner Roy , nice buck mopar !

Just a few pics from yesterday up on Pymy. Did toss a few just to get cobwebs off gear.....no fish.
Lake was a little choppy with muddy shorelines ,strange Shenango was like glass. 

Never seen the over flow running water like this.

2016/09/10 18:16:06
chauncy
Brock, where the heck is that water going to? Surely not Shenango Lake. Have you seen how low that lake is already? If they draw it down for winter pool, all the sand bars will be visible.
2016/09/10 19:15:45
CAPTAIN HOOK
Looks like they opened up two sections of the overflow while they work on the weir and do repairs. I'd guess the weir flow is entirely shut off. That all flows right into the lower river on into Shenango Lake. I know Shenango is at least 4 ft. lower than normal Summer pool.
Yea they are talking until Dec. of this year for total construction time.
Seen one small Bass swimming in that upper flow. Lots of seaweed & geese !

Good old Pymy sunset last night while fishing........life's good !

2016/09/12 11:48:42
crappiefisher
  If you need a place to stay I'll be up at the old dairy farm house near Linesville for the next 10 days or so. Plenty ov room.

crappy
2016/09/13 12:51:37
ICE NUT
Just got back from my camp at pymatuning some really nice weather but the fishing is still slow.Fished  a couple mornings and 2 evenings some at Snodgrass and the other at tuttle point.A couple cats and a bluegill. Only saw a few boats out only 2 trailers at Snodgrass and only one at tuttle. Talked to a few of the folks who did fish and about the same catfish mostly. I did see 2 musky caught by a troller at tuttle .Hopefully soon some cooler weather and the fishing will pick up.
2016/09/14 05:58:37
ICE NUT
Yes it very nice and I'm enjoying a lot, Have some great fishing neighbors and lots of room. I just wish curt wouls keep it open till at least end of oct, and not the 15th.
2016/09/21 09:13:45
CAPTAIN HOOK
Pymatuning Walleye lunch Captain Hook style...............

2016/09/21 10:05:36
BeenThereDoneThat.

SHOW OFF!!!!!!

LOL........  that lunch 'shore' does look mighty tasty Captain, could Carini's be in for some competition?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account