2016/08/22 23:52:56
CAPTAIN HOOK
Big Tuna you sounds like me but about 20 years ago. Just not enough time to fulfill all the outdoor adventures. Especially when that 8 hours plus of work interferes everyday !
I'd say all outdoor guys need all of May and October off ! Just too much going on those 2 months.
Seems as you get older though you start to narrow your journeys down to the ones you just love too much. Even those are cut back too ! 

Funny how when your older, cold and rain actually stop you from heading outdoors !  LOL !

2016/09/06 13:31:58
roygpa
Caught a few channel catfish on Sunday at Pymatuning and decided to keep a few. My wife fried them in a mixture of Shore Lunch and Panko. Dare I say, that it tasted as good as walleye!

2016/09/06 13:46:42
marco
congrats roygpa!  they are very tasty!  just don't have the prize appeal of walleye!  my wife was up there last week at a friends cabin.  She was sitting on the dock between 830 and 9 pm.  some guy casting from the dock beside her caught 1 legal and 1 sub walleye.   I was there next night....zip..sound familiar BTDT!!!!!

2016/09/06 16:27:22
BeenThereDoneThat.
Marco it's been so long since I been out fishing I can't remember, which end of my boat goes first.... port or starboard?

Congratulation Roygpa, those were some tasty looking fillets.
2016/09/07 00:04:32
CAPTAIN HOOK
Gone Fishing ?

2016/09/07 11:51:21
BeenThereDoneThat.

NOWWWWW stop that!!!!

2016/09/07 12:22:46
Walleye jigs
Oh OH BT looks like you may be in trouble!
2016/09/07 13:06:22
BeenThereDoneThat.
Jigs, being in trouble will be my legacy but, I have a legal excuse. I'm a retired senior citizen (ouch) having fun, who doesn't care.  LMAO!!

Just wish I could catch some fish...... ummm, a fish?
2016/09/08 14:22:30
marco
anybody else notice that we do more talking about not catching fish than catching fish on this forum...at least I am in good company!!!

2016/09/08 15:00:38
BeenThereDoneThat.
Marco do you know anybody else who can have so much fun.......... not catching?  If it had to do with only catching, I'd of give up fishing a looooooooong time ago.  For me it's meeting good people who enjoy the time.......  it don't get no better than that.  

Besides, I have many good fishing holes where I can catch fish on any Friday night and I don't have to clean em or cook em.  LMAO.

Good times buddy!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account