2016/07/25 11:08:23
marco
btdt...your missing my point...I think you should experiment w it...work all the bugs out....figure out an easy system that you could tell us about then we will all go catch eyes at night.   I will have boat and lights ready as soonas I get details from you!!!
2016/07/25 11:34:15
BeenThereDoneThat.
Yeah, yeah......  I got the point about fishing at night, "working all the bugs out".  lmao

I can't keep an eye on all those stupid sailboat buoys popping around on the water in the daylight let alone keep from running ashore at night.
2016/07/25 16:59:11
Big Tuna
No fishing just work,but I did pick up a big bowl of linguini salad and a loaf of zucchini bread. One customer gave me a huge double burner cast iron gas cooker new in the box another gave me a new plexiglass cutting board,another gave me a huge bag of all archery camo clothes and huge bag of hunters orange in my son size. I might snipe the camo cold weather face mask that warms the bitter cold air. It might be nice ice fishing. My buddy picked up 15 eyes and 3 steelhead on Sunday on Erie,so I'd imagine I'll be getting a bag or two soon.
2016/07/26 22:13:15
CAPTAIN HOOK
Nice pics ! Best place to take them in the middle of Summer. Took mine there too at that age, always had a blast. 
2016/07/28 13:16:59
phishfearme
chauncy
Did some crappie fishing Saturday and Sunday. Me and my buddy put seventy five fish in the box over those two days. Lots of throwbacks too. Seen numerous guys trolling and only saw one fish caught in our area. A catfish. Good luck searchin for those eyes but if it isn't working, don't hesitate to find some deep brush and catch some good size panfish. Jigs and nibbles put all our fish in the boat.

sounds like a fun day - any perch mixed in?  where did you put in?

and, is there a map available showing the general areas of the "deep brush piles"? 

thanks,
phish
2016/07/29 00:44:23
slabfinder
I'm not sure the weather today, but If i was around i'd be hitting the lake.  With all that "new" water flowing in, you'd think the walleye would up alittle shallower.  Creek mouths. Deep points near the channel.  You find that "sweet spot" of the thermocline and a point, you might have a good day.  
2016/08/16 16:55:40
marco
3 weeks and not a post...dog days of summer at pymy....if btdt and registered would go out at night and learn how to fish and tell us all how to do it ...might be a little more action on this board!
2016/08/16 16:57:53
marco
big tuna....you been fishin this lake for years...how about a little input here!!!...captian hook same thing...there has gotta to be a way to catch fish this time of year....lets hear it gentlemen!
2016/08/16 17:45:32
chauncy
Was down in the Jamestown area Sunday with my buddy Tim. We got 23 crappies and a few perch on jigs fished tightline in 13 to 16 ft, down about a foot above the brush. The fish are biting MarcO. You've just got to find them.
2016/08/16 19:11:33
marco
chaunc,  have not had a day off from work in 6 weeks,,,i am goin get up there this fall,,saving my time...I appreciate your advise!...keep posting...we love hearing how bad you make us look!,,,,kidding..you earned it... there is a couple guys are here know who they are..we are gonna show you one day!....we may be in wheel chairs...but we will keep trying!  tight lines brother!!!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account