2015/08/09 21:53:21
A1H Skyraider
Went out this evening, got my butt kicked, one throwback eye, several small cats, and a few perch!! Was a beautiful night with an awesome sunset though.
2015/08/10 11:34:17
The Alaskan
Kiddos and i had gone down Saturday, had a great lunch @ little bit restraunt, fished from 1:30 to 9pm. we trolled flicker plugs on north side from causway to the upper point. then we trolled back draggin meat with harnesses., trolled on south side going towards dam. when got to leach rd area started to drift. nothin but a cat and pan fish while drifted. a crappie while trolling plugs on north side. I trolled slow while using harnesses, and faster the flickers. I dont know, will have to try again sime weekend.

" hookem and cookem" The Alaskan
2015/08/10 11:37:46
The Alaskan
Kiddos and i had gone down Saturday, had a great lunch @ little bit restraunt, fished from 1:30 to 9pm. we trolled flicker plugs on north side from causway to the upper point. then we trolled back draggin meat with harnesses., trolled on south side going towards dam. when got to leach rd area started to drift. nothin but a cat and pan fish while drifted. a crappie while trolling plugs on north side. I trolled slow while using harnesses, and faster the flickers. I dont know, will have to try again sime weekend.

" hookem and cookem" The Alaskan
2015/08/11 12:08:03
StewFc
When you guys hit Pymie in the Fall...what is your indicator that its time? Not asking for spots...I'd just like to know if there's a water temp or air temp number you all use as your prompt to get after 'em. Any info helpful...love goin' up there but its a 3 hour drive and I have never fished it in the fall.
2015/08/11 13:13:13
marco
I was up last sept.   2nd week.....only one on lake for 2 days...it was beautiful..but not 1 eye..lol..hard lesson learned..but wife and I had fun.....will be back this fall in October.  not sure when the bite starts but I will be watching close!

2015/08/12 10:35:47
BeenThereDoneThat.
Guess I'm gonna have to cut my vacation short and come up there and show yinz how to catch them fish.

Made all that popcorn and melted all that butter and noooooo pictures on this board to enjoy........... wassup with that?

Yinz guys wouldn't be holdin' out on me..... are ya?
2015/08/12 11:44:59
The Alaskan
no btdt, i cant seem to get them to hit!
2015/08/12 12:05:22
marco
headin out tom but I think I am going to shenango....these reports as well as the erie reports got me spooked.....gonna try to get some crappies early then troll for eyes and stripers...never had any luck w eyes or stripers there.  I have seen guys get them there.  any advice would be appreciated!
2015/08/12 16:17:28
BeenThereDoneThat.
Hey............  do ya think walleye might hit on popcorn?    Nahhhhhh, silly thought, corn is usually only good for carp and trout!

Your not alone T A, not by a long shot, If I could get the darn walleye to hit I wouldn't be sitting at home playing on this 'puter'.

Also, Alaskan, like your avatar, that's a nice picture and, welcome aboard.
2015/08/12 21:11:35
The Alaskan
Hey guys, good luck at Shenango, I think we are heading to Wilhelm on Sat, troll for eyes, if no luck fish for crappie there.  did good on crappie there two weeks ago with the kiddos.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account