2016/07/18 13:16:20
marco
here is my report...got on water last night at 5 ish...trolled for 2 hours...zip...good wind..my wife said let drift w harnesses..i saiD great...get rods out..put worms out...all rotten...dumbass me!...back to trolling...trolled till 10..1 smallie...1 nice largemought 1 14 inch eye.  talked to a local guy fishing near me...said 2 days ago walleye were hitting right where we were at...lol...2 other boats up there w me..both got a couple small craps and catfish...drifting...came into dock at ohio campgrounds and there was a family fishing off the docks pulling in 1 crappie and perch after another!...more laughs...woke up this morn to thunderstorms so came home and went to work.  gotta tell ya though..last night was so beautiful on the water that I really did not care...it was picturesque!   great night w my wife friends and it was good to see BTDT...like he always says...STUPID FISH
2016/07/18 18:17:36
chauncy
Did some crappie fishing Saturday and Sunday. Me and my buddy put seventy five fish in the box over those two days. Lots of throwbacks too. Seen numerous guys trolling and only saw one fish caught in our area. A catfish. Good luck searchin for those eyes but if it isn't working, don't hesitate to find some deep brush and catch some good size panfish. Jigs and nibbles put all our fish in the boat.
2016/07/18 18:25:46
chauncy
photobucket
2016/07/18 19:25:53
Big Tuna
No fishing till ice for me but my freezer filled up.lol I've got a ton of great generous customers. Last week picked up two bags of Erie eyes, a zucchini bread, homemade deer brats, homemade pork sausage, a jar of pickled beets,and some vacuum packed salmon and halibut from Alaska.  I might sell my rods.lol Keep after them boys. 4 1/2 months and I'll be free to do as I please.
2016/07/19 08:27:02
marco
chauncy,  I am getting same reports on the crappies, but not fishing for them.  I am going to figure out how to catch eyes in that lake if it takes me 3 years.  we are not even keeping crappie or perch now.  which means we are keeping nothing!...lmao   big tuna...sound like you should be have a party for all of us!!
2016/07/19 16:18:15
registered
marco
chauncy,  I am getting same reports on the crappies, but not fishing for them.  I am going to figure out how to catch eyes in that lake if it takes me 3 years.  we are not even keeping crappie or perch now.  which means we are keeping nothing!...lmao   big tuna...sound like you should be have a party for all of us!!

Very soon Marco you will become a Jedi Walleye Master. (Just like BTDT)
Harness the Force.
2016/07/20 17:35:46
My boys had some fun at the spillway Monday evening!

2016/07/20 17:48:27
BeenThereDoneThat.
Nice to see you got the pictures on the boards Rsquared, absolutely fantastic story! 
2016/07/20 18:27:23
registered
They're hooked now.
2016/07/20 20:33:57
Fisherlady2
Loving the big smiles rsquared!! Great to see the youngsters having a good time!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account