2016/07/04 13:20:28
marco
BeenThereDoneThat.
Make certain your photos are resized to meet the required size;  I go with 680 pixels or less.  

From a 'puter click on the "Photos" button found at the top of the home page.  You 'may' need to create a "Album" the first time around then, click the "Photo Galleries" button.  

Now the tricky part, Unless you are taken (auto) to the next page look for your album under the "MY ALBUM . RECENTLY UPDATED ALBUM" bar, and click on your icon.  

New Page, at the top, under your name, find and click on the "UPLOAD PHOTOS" button.

POP-UP........  click the select button which will give you access to your picture files, choose the picture of your liking and click. (depending on your 'puter, you may need to double click)

Your screen should change back so you can watch the upload taking place, if approved the picture will load into your album and be displayed, if denied, "FILE UPLOAD FAILED" will appear.  

Generally if the picture is refused, it's TOO big and needs to be resized.

ROUND II

Before beginning to post a picture to a thread, it is best to be on the "FULL VERSION PAGE".  Top left of the "TOOL BAR" find "Quick Reply": (Open Full Version) and click.  You should be taken to a new posting page.

Tool Bar, right side, find the picture icon (picture of sun and tree) and click.

POP-UP, find "From Gallery/Upload" and click.

POP-UP, find "Images from your Alblums" aaaaaaaaaaand click! 

Your album should appear and you need only click the picture(s) you wish to download. Now, click the button at the lefthand bottom of the pop-up "DONE"

Be sure the cursor is flashing where you wish your pictures to appear on your post page.

Hope this helps, don't give up and remember to RESIZE the photo in your picture files before uploading.

Photobucket caution, using the wrong link to post a picture can and will give access to your entire album(s). 

btdt..aint a chance in hell I could do all that...lmao..yr getting better at this!

2016/07/04 16:02:31
pymafish615
I bought four of the water puppets to try out and I used one next to one of my favorite drift rigs and it caught more fish then the drift rig. I usually just use my own drift rigs but figured I'd try them out and liked the results for the two times I've used them.
2016/07/05 09:46:54
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Made it out to pymy for the first time in almost 2 months yesterday. Was a beautiful afternoon with a nice breeze and overcast skies. Boated 10 eyes, unfortunately only one legal one. Lots of 14" ones that went back to grow up. Think every Dutchman in Crawford county must have been out there yesterday
2016/07/07 00:05:17
Big Tuna
Glad there's a good supply of sub legal fish for next year. Unfortunately some fishermen keep them and everything else with a head and a tail. I've seen buckets of sub legal eyes and bass heading home on the buggies. Unfortunately if you or I would do that we'd get busted not that I'd want to keep short fish,I'm just saying. 
2016/07/08 13:04:58
bottom troller
Kind of quiet here lately everyone must be out fishing no time to chat!!!

Well my wife and kids and my self are heading up tomorrow for a long weekend, staying at the Jamestown campground. probly the last trip for the year 😢! Any info or reports would be greatly appreciated in helping keep the kids and and mrs. interest in the boat with me! I know the fishing slows in this summer heat but it's the only time I can get up to the lake!
Hey also all these fish cribs that I read about in the lake are they productive this time if year? What's a good way to fish around them?
Thanks in advance and tight lines to all!!
2016/07/08 22:00:04
outasync
I trolled from snodgrass north almost to orchard today and only managed a 30 inch musky, 4 perch and a smallie. No one I talked to had much better luck
2016/07/08 22:23:33
bottom troller
I was beginning to worry this was a ghost town around here!!
Well at least you had a little action thanks for the update!

I will give an update on what I get into the next few days!!
2016/07/09 00:49:09
pymafish615
I left snodgrass at six fished til 10 tonight mostly 10-13 fow caught bunch of perch 2 catfish and a smallie. I tried deeper with no luck
2016/07/09 10:56:41
bottom troller
Thanks for the report I'm going to be up the next four days I will try to give reports if I find any fish!!
2016/07/10 20:54:25
bottom troller
Just like this forum slow go!! Catfish and small kind of perch!!! Limp lines!!!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account