2016/06/25 20:16:41
BeenThereDoneThat.
Umm..... A very old and dear friend who has fished since the invention of the fishing hook, once told me fishing lures are made for one of, two purposes. To catch fish or to catch fisherman. Hi Marco.😄
2016/06/26 13:47:43
marco
lmao..I knew I was setting myself up for that!
2016/06/27 10:46:25
roygpa
My wife and I trolled worm harnesses for a couple hours on Saturday afternoon and caught a perch, a small catfish and an alewife or whatever the type of shiner like bait fish is in Pymatuning. Marked fish deep but those three came from under 10 feet. Also caught a nice long glimpse of a bald eagle hanging out on a dead tree just south of Espyville on the PA side. I swear he was making fun of what we caught, but I don't speak eagle so I can't be sure :)  Was the first time fishing from our "new to me" 32 year old pontoon boat. the wife was pleased because I didn't make her drive the boat and shout "Keep the lines Straight behind the boat," not even once. 

-Roy
2016/06/27 10:54:32
BeenThereDoneThat.
marco
lmao..I knew I was setting myself up for that!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The  made me do it!!!   
2016/06/27 22:09:29
fishingpa
 Hello, super confused on how to post pictures on the forums.
2016/06/28 10:17:18
workcanwait....
It aint easy...WCW

2016/06/28 10:23:00
marco
I cant do it!  I tried....I call the wife...but then again my fishing is not doin so hot so I have nothing to post!!!
2016/06/28 10:30:54
workcanwait....
I use PHOTO BUCKET download pics there then copy and paste to post...PAIN IN THE...WCW
2016/06/28 12:40:10
BeenThereDoneThat.
Make certain your photos are resized to meet the required size;  I go with 680 pixels or less.  

From a 'puter click on the "Photos" button found at the top of the home page.  You 'may' need to create a "Album" the first time around then, click the "Photo Galleries" button.  

Now the tricky part, Unless you are taken (auto) to the next page look for your album under the "MY ALBUM . RECENTLY UPDATED ALBUM" bar, and click on your icon.  

New Page, at the top, under your name, find and click on the "UPLOAD PHOTOS" button.

POP-UP........  click the select button which will give you access to your picture files, choose the picture of your liking and click. (depending on your 'puter, you may need to double click)

Your screen should change back so you can watch the upload taking place, if approved the picture will load into your album and be displayed, if denied, "FILE UPLOAD FAILED" will appear.  

Generally if the picture is refused, it's TOO big and needs to be resized.

ROUND II

Before beginning to post a picture to a thread, it is best to be on the "FULL VERSION PAGE".  Top left of the "TOOL BAR" find "Quick Reply": (Open Full Version) and click.  You should be taken to a new posting page.

Tool Bar, right side, find the picture icon (picture of sun and tree) and click.

POP-UP, find "From Gallery/Upload" and click.

POP-UP, find "Images from your Alblums" aaaaaaaaaaand click! 

Your album should appear and you need only click the picture(s) you wish to download. Now, click the button at the lefthand bottom of the pop-up "DONE"

Be sure the cursor is flashing where you wish your pictures to appear on your post page.

Hope this helps, don't give up and remember to RESIZE the photo in your picture files before uploading.

Photobucket caution, using the wrong link to post a picture can and will give access to your entire album(s). 

2016/06/28 13:37:26
roygpa
I get lost on "You 'may' need to create a "Album" the first time around then, click the [<font]"Photo Galleries" button.  "

Cannot find a link to create an album.

Guess I did find it, here's a Bryozoa that was attached to a crawfish trap in Pymatuning Lake last weekend.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account